Poor yield flowering

Lmao I think she was talking about what you would have with an AC unit. A swamp cooler lol

A swamp cooler adds water to the air , as long as the water is cold it will cool off an areaā€¦
But in flower will cause mold and bud rotā€¦
Insulate your shed or build one out of wood and start from the ground up , or get a tent and put it in your houseā€¦
There are so many things that you can do and still save a buckā€¦
Think outside of the boxā€¦
Itā€™s a shame that we cant have a couple of plants growing in my yardā€¦
If you do your research , you will find out that this plant will provide you with almost everything that you need , from a house to fuel for your car , besides the medicinal benefitsā€¦
Itā€™s a danm shameā€¦
I feel for you and everyone else my friendā€¦
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You also mentioned a few nutrientsā€¦
Those arenā€™t enough and they arenā€™t in the order of stage of growth that your inā€¦
It comes down to ph and ppmā€™s and at what stage of growth and at how old is the plant is what determines what to feed themā€¦
Itā€™s not rocket science , but it is scienceā€¦
I would suggest more reading and then build a good environment for themā€¦
My outside temps right now are 120 degrees and I still can grow hydroponically with no issuesā€¦
I control my environment and make sure that the plants have all the minerals that they need , I dont call it feeding because itā€™s not, they just have everything that they need to be happy and healthyā€¦
:v::sunglasses:

He*

Yes in flower not so good but in veg it would be good & yes insulate the shed would be a good idea to

2 Likes

Thanks Nicky, I will do so after return from Fiji itā€™s winter here now in Australia so expect much better results this crop in thatā€™s flower 2 weeks now 2 super skunk 2 gold leaf and no great hurry to insulate till spring, thanks for your help it is appreciate, hey and thanks to everyone helping this is a great place to increase knowledge and hopefully yields quality and quantity. I wanted to continue to room grow but opposition from wife about smell and people knowing forced change to metal sheds in tents a real newbie as before outside grower then cupboards then rooms with excellent results. the new environment has been real learning experience.
I am in the process of setting up solar power for my grow to power lights I have a spare 1.5kw solar system (besides my 10kw grid connected solar system)that I intend to hook up to grow room and Iā€™m sure many people will be interested in the results as this will help stealth grow because authorities catch people through high power bills. And unfortunately in Australia even though I am a legal medical user with appropriate authorities and scripts Iā€™m not allowed to grow my own in this state (NSW) (ACT and SA allowed about 6 plants a person in those states,)but I am expected to pay twice the black market price for scripts, which I do occasionally to maintain my legal status for obvious reasons as roadside weed testing is common here.

Sugarbayallstar

1 Like

Get a carbon filter and a duct fan system setup, the smell is the #1 way your gonna get busted.

As long as your paying for the power and donā€™t have a huge setup its not going to be a issue. They bust big grows and people who steal power, was the same here in Canada until recently

I have carbon filters all set up but wife still paranoid but thatā€™s ok shed will evolve and environment will improve its not such an issue in winter I think this looks excellent so far, very healthy. 7 plants 4 in flower 1 veg and then 2 seedlings :seedling: out of 6 seeds so bit disappointed with germination

Mick Milligan

2 Likes

Donā€™t feel alone. Although many states in America have legal medical and recreational weed, many othersā€¦like Texas are STILL enforcing arcane scared of weed laws. People are still going to jail and losing cars, homes and retirement funds. Itā€™s a good way to skin the public for major income. Reagan turned police :policeman: into bounty hunters by giving a ā€œrewardā€ of 80% of value of drugs, money and property confiscated. Smaller poor counties keep police on the major traffic routes just for that. Big bucks being a pirate in a police uniform.
Only thing is currently no roadside weed testing. Here they go by smell. Get a drug dog to sniff your car and then itā€™s onā€¦:roll_eyes:.sigh.
Best to be safe and not sorryā€¦:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

3 Likes

Yea itā€™s ridiculous, money grabbing ignorant people ,the crap that is prescribed by doctors with people able to drive on opioids, antipsychotics, sedatives etc is astounding I know lots of people driving affected by prescription medications and if pot user havenā€™t smoked for 12 hours they still get busted and the effect last nowhere that long and I am yet to see anyone stoned drive unsafely in fact the opposite and it should be around 3 hours that you cannot drive after partaking and medical users maybe a couple of hours, anyway enough of our beef with unfair laws and attitudes. We can only hope that change comes soon for us all.
Sugarbayallstar1

1 Like