Poor germination and having issues with the golden leaf seeds I received

I ordered 10 Golden Leaf feminized seeds which I started 5 to start with. no problem with germination, the issue I have is that 2 of the plants were hermaphrodite and the one I had in my grow tent pollinated my white widow auto flower plants. I have 3 more plants that are around 4 foot high but show no signs of flowering.
Of the 20 White Widow auto flower seeds I ordered 4 of the seeds did not germinate.
Not real happy with this last order , the first order I had all the seeds germinated and were great quality.
What happened???

1 Like

Did u get seeds from ilgm?

1 Like

I’ve seen WW autos take 11+ weeks to flower. Sometimes they have to be jump started with 13/12, but then can move back towards 18/6 or 20/4 over a few days. ILGM genetics are pretty solid. Inside or outside grow?

Good morning sir. I RECENTLY PURCHASED THE GOLD LEAF 50%,AND ONLY ONE EVEN PRODUCED A TAIL A QUATER OF AN INCH.AND ONLY HALF OF THEM GREW .PLEASE HELP ME,WOULD YOU PLEASE HONOR YOUR GARRANTY?HOW DO I PROCEED WITH THIS ISSUE?DO I SEND THEM BACK TO YOU?I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL OVER A WEEK AGO AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM YOU.YOU CAN REACH ME AT THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME ,TAKE CARE . SLS

2 Likes

@st2 this is the forum side of the seed bank. You need to contact iglm customer support for your inquiry. Did you germinate the same both times? Same growing medium, humidity, lights, water schedule, ect? There are certain stressors during your grow that can cause your plant to herm. Its not necessarily on IGLM genetics. Ive been growing seeds from IGLM for a few years now with no herms and no issues. IGLM has great customer service and im sure will help you with your issue. If you have any issues or questions about your grow and need help or just wanna hang out with like minded growers, come on back and join the show

2 Likes

I just proof read that… i meant to say ILGM, not IGLM… dyslexia runs strong with this strain…

2 Likes

As mentioned you need to contact the seed shop directly. This is just a sponsored forum by the shop. If you did email them make sure to check your spam folder for their reply. Sometimes things happen and get overlooked but they will take care of you. Best way to contact them is to reply to the email you received when you ordered the seeds. That has your order number already attached and they can see what’s going on.
In the interest of helping you get better germination results please tell us how you tried to get your seeds started. Maybe we can help get better results.
Its a little unclear from your post what your results were. In the same sentence it says one germinated and then it says half of them did.

1 Like

@st2 I had to edit your post to remove your email address as it’s against forum rules.

Please contact customer support for the seed shop

https://ilgm.com/contact

Unfortunately we can’t do anything with seed orders here on the forum.

1 Like