Pond Muck Recipe (Non-Scientific) please don’t blame be if this doesn’t work for you as well as it works for me

Weenie-head is a photo. I’ve had about one of these in every run I’ve done and not one ever produced anything (maybe 5 grams). Actually I did have a weenie Gorilla Glue auto. I moved it to a smaller fabric pot and it started growing. Weird thing with it was that it didn’t start growing until the other gorilla glues were about a week from harvesting. That was two weeks ago and it still hasnt started flowering yet, just getting bigger still. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

When the weenie GG did resume growing, did it grow normally? Or was the growth kind of wacko?

GG auto weenie grew pretty normal. Except that it has two main colas, the entire plant is a V shape and I didn’t top it or anything. Otherwise it seems like it’s starting to flower. But it was literally a peanut until it was 8 weeks old and i moved it to a new pot. This is it at 12 weeks lol.

1 Like

@Jake3 It’s a photo. I’m not giving up on it but I was planning on switching my room to flower in three weeks. I’m hoping a little change of scenery will motivate it to grow a little more before the switch. I’ve got it in a smaller container and going to give it a little outdoor exposure during the day. And some muck as an experiment.

1 Like

This is just a boring picture of the leaves and larf sites that I pulled from the downstairs girls this morning. I just spread it out on the driveway to start drying, then I’ll throw them in that cardboard box and mix them around and let them dry until they are crispy.

Then I’ll crunch everything up and add it to my pond muck bucket to make it a little less “muddy”. The muck in the cups right now is too muddy and and isn’t drying very well.

1 Like

I forgot about the bag that had all the leaves I took off of my autos and Wash a couple weeks ago. They were nice and crunchy, so I smashed them up.

So I uncovered the muck (it has a nice swampy smell)

Dumped the smashed leaves on top

Mixed it all up

And I’ll let the covered bucket sit in the sun for a few weeks until I need to dry some more out.

And I had wanted to, I could have just scooped out some of the top layer that had floated to the top of the bucket in the first pic. I would have let it drain and dry for a few weeks and it would be ready to add to my soil.

05/30

1 Like