Pond Muck Recipe (Non-Scientific) please don’t blame be if this doesn’t work for you as well as it works for me

I haven’t even flipped yet, I thought I started before you :smile:

1 Like

Catfish feces. I’m running autos.

1 Like

Fish and worm crap…makes sense

1 Like

I accidentally got too high (MAC & Wash) making this post. I’m hungry, but I’m afraid to stand up. So I am just going to just sit here.

So here’s a picture of the other end of the porch.

I wondering what everyone else is doing. I’m listening to INXS radio on Pandora.

4 Likes

Love INXS! The good die young. Am in my backyard watching my dog dig holes, while drinking a cold beer!

1 Like

Trolling the forum sitting on the couch watching my son run wild.

2 Likes

I dint really know what’s in it, but I tried it back in 2001 or 2002 the first time. I only have had one disaster, when my lawn grew too much for an entire summer after using it. That sucked. Too successful.

But when I have cannabis clippings, I dry them and mix it in the bucket. I’ll take potting soil left over from other projects and mixture it in. Some cantaloupe balls that no one ate once. This morning I poured in 2 liters of the runoff from my bale project. I’ve put random scraps of this and that in it. Not dairy or meat or bread or pasta or other liquids besides water. There’s also more mud!

(Here is the source of the bale project runoff.)

I think I feel okay enough to stand up and cook now. I’m starving. :hamburger::taco::pizza:

1 Like

A couple hours ago I thought it would be a good idea to take everything out of the deep freezer to let the ice thaw. I went down there to find something to eat.

At least I remembered to box and bag everything up neatly, but I forgot to put towels down to absorb the water. Luckily I remembered before it became a mess.

And that’s why I wasn’t gonna cook. :joy: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oly, i’ve got a big ol’ pond myself. And a bunch of blue dream photos that i can’t stay on top of nitrogen for. What do you do with the muck mix after it’s dried? Make a tea?

1 Like

@violagirl0 I actually just grab a couple fistfuls of the dried muck mix and spread it around the base of the plant and water/feed right over top of it. I include the dry stringy stuff since it keeps the powder from blowing away.

I haven’t used any of the muck since I’ve started using Jacks321 for nutes, which they seem to love (@Bulldognuts). They are probably still getting residual gooodies from the last few times they got some muck at feeding.

New muck drying.

Okay, i’ve got this weenie head blue dream that’s three weeks old. It’s time to piss or get off the pot for this girl. I’m gonna try pond muck on this one. But holy hell…it stinks. One of my other blue dream for size reference.

I even took an Oly foot photo of my muck (except mine is covered in muck shit) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

@violagirl0 my last batch of mud didn’t have much vegetation (pond grass or whatnot) and it’s really just muck.

I find that mud really time consuming to dry out. I’ve added bits of straw, old fan leaves crunched in it, and and stuff like that. I find that the vegetation really helps letting the much dry thoroughly.

Not enough stuff added to the mud takes me a long time to let dry. And when it does, it’s too powdery. I prefer having the texture of the dried stuff over the powder so it doesn’t all run down the sides of the pot.

I’m excited to see how your muck works for you!

If the little peanut is a photo plant, I’d let it rock for now, but if it’s an auto I’d totally scrap it.

1 Like

I concur with @Jake3. But I’ve never grown an auto. If it was, I wonder what it would do if it came back to life.

Is “little weenie head “ still soft like it should feel? Or does it feel hard like plastic? Dottie felt hard and plastic-y before she sprung back to life.

I have no idea why.

1 Like

Weenie-head is a photo. I’ve had about one of these in every run I’ve done and not one ever produced anything (maybe 5 grams). Actually I did have a weenie Gorilla Glue auto. I moved it to a smaller fabric pot and it started growing. Weird thing with it was that it didn’t start growing until the other gorilla glues were about a week from harvesting. That was two weeks ago and it still hasnt started flowering yet, just getting bigger still. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

When the weenie GG did resume growing, did it grow normally? Or was the growth kind of wacko?

GG auto weenie grew pretty normal. Except that it has two main colas, the entire plant is a V shape and I didn’t top it or anything. Otherwise it seems like it’s starting to flower. But it was literally a peanut until it was 8 weeks old and i moved it to a new pot. This is it at 12 weeks lol.

1 Like

@Jake3 It’s a photo. I’m not giving up on it but I was planning on switching my room to flower in three weeks. I’m hoping a little change of scenery will motivate it to grow a little more before the switch. I’ve got it in a smaller container and going to give it a little outdoor exposure during the day. And some muck as an experiment.

1 Like

This is just a boring picture of the leaves and larf sites that I pulled from the downstairs girls this morning. I just spread it out on the driveway to start drying, then I’ll throw them in that cardboard box and mix them around and let them dry until they are crispy.

Then I’ll crunch everything up and add it to my pond muck bucket to make it a little less “muddy”. The muck in the cups right now is too muddy and and isn’t drying very well.

1 Like