Poly's little grows

Your updates look so well put together. Your editing is professional grade!!

2 Likes

Thanks. Having a “strict” format helps me stick with things. I just wish I didn’t have to convert it from orgmode syntax to markdown :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2022-06-10T18:00:00Z

OG Kush

• 1L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 0.7g/L Jack’s General Purpose
  • 3ml/L Photosynthesis Plus
  • in: EC 1.3, pH 5.8
  • out: EC 1.0, pH 5.7

2022-06-10T20:00:00Z

Blueberry

• Topped down to same height as the Hazes

Tossed the BB top in with some German Chamomile and Wordwood seeds.

4 Likes

2022-06-10T22:00:00Z

Whiskey Zulu #2

• 2L water
  • 1g/L TPS Billions
  • in: EC 0.1, pH 6.5

2022-06-12T17:00:00Z

Blueberry, Haze #1 & 2, Thug Rozé

• 0.5L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • in: EC 1.3, pH 6.5

Moon Man #1-3

• 0.25L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 1g/L TPS Billions
  • in: EC 0.1, pH 6.5

OG Kush

• 1L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 1g/L TPS Billions
  • out: EC 1.3, pH 6.0

Whiskey Zulu #2

• 2L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 2.5ml/L Sledgehammer
  • 1g/L TPS Billions
  • in: EC 0.1, pH 6.6

Finally remembered to get a picture of the outdoor WZ looking less sad. Had to put up a shade cloth yesterday as we face another early season heat wave.

3 Likes

2022-06-13T05:00:00Z

Blueberry

• 0.5L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • in: EC 0.0, pH 6.5

Girl Scout Cookies

• 4L water
  • 1.25ml/L Cal-Mag
  • in: EC 0.5, pH 6.5
  • out: EC 1.7, pH 6.8

Haze #1 & 2

• 0.5L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • in: EC 0.0, pH 6.5

OG Kush

• 1L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 0.75g/L Jack’s General Purpose
  • out: EC 1.3, pH 5.8

2022-06-14T05:00:00Z

Moon Man #1-3

• 0.33L water
  • 1g/L calcium silicate
  • 0.75g/L Jack’s General Purpose
  • bottom fed
  • in: EC 1.5, pH 6.5

Thug Rozé

• Transplant to 5G bag
  • Topped

Threw the top in some water.

Whiskey Zulu #1 & 2

• 2L Nutrient tea
  • 50g/L Earth Dust Boost

Rearranged the tents a bit. Moved the WZ into the short tent and ordered a couple of more bags to transplant the Haze’s into then I’ll flip them to 12/12 in the tall tent.

There’s ~15 inches from the canopy to light and 1.5 inches available if I switch to a shorter riser.

The extra plant in the lower right is the male Thug Rozé. It was the first time I used Farmer & Freeman so I’m waiting on it to show sex just to double check the test :test_tube:

1 Like

Hello everybody.

Looks like the Hazes are showing some kind of nutrient issue. I treated for N deficiency today but if anyone thinks it’s something else let me know. The big leaf in the top left of the first picture is the other plant but you can see it starting to develop there too.

In better news the first hints of amber are starting to show on the GSC. I prefer just a little amber so I’m sharpening my scissors.

The first WZ is starting to stack a bit.

TR seems to have handled the transplant alright and is adapting to life outdoors. I guess I’ll find out how serious Ethos’ is about the recommendation against outdoor.

OG Kush keeps humming along. Will probably top it soon to even out the canopy.

Two of the Moon Men were males so the short tent is a little less crowded now.

No stacking on this Whiskey Zulu yet but it is a week younger than the one outside.

A few seedlings are popping up in the domes.

Tobacco.

Starflower.

Wormwood and chamomile.

Got some new seeds in. The Longtime will probably be first up when the current mess is cleared up…so Jan. 1 maybe. It has a staggering 18-24 week flowering so that should be fun.

Almost time to upgrade the seed storage.

4 Likes

@poly another fine update from you!! You have a lot going on over there lol!! Well managed though!! I love the starter bags your using. Don’t think I’ve seen another with those style bags here yet.

Those are the 0.8G Rain Science pheno hunt bags. I originally got them for a SOG; you can’t really tell in the pictures but they are teardrop shaped so you can really cram’em together. I think they’ll make great pots for mother plants too.

Any input on the funky looking Hazes? Two light N treatments haven’t done anything so I’m going to give them a heavier dose today. Those are in Coast of Maine Stonington Blend with Earth Dust.

Top of this post shows the issue.

1 Like

@poly They don’t look that bad. I’ll be interested in seeing what your increased dose of N does for them by the end of the week.

1 Like

@MeEasy he said earth dust… I tag you in lol maybe you have some insight? Always very helpful :facepunch:

2 Likes

The Haze’s seem to be headed in the right direction. I got the idea to give a little supplemental Mg also. Gave’em some bat guano, epsom salt tea today and will probably do that again tomorrow. Then try a few days on plain water.

Elsewhere the Blueberry got supercropped

and the OG Kush got a bit of cleanup.

The Moon Man got transplanted to the peat, perlite, vermiculite mix and will start getting the same Jack’s GP treatment as the OG Kush has been. Looking a bit sad after a couple of days without water.

5 Likes

@poly your pretty good at this…just saying! :+1:t2::wink::grin:

Thanks for the kind words. I’ve still got all the room to improve. I’m waiting for things to go off the rails with this many plants. I’m used to having a few plants at a time and am sometimes feeling a little overwhelmed with all these :sweat_smile: :smoking:

1 Like

Now that the mutant dwarf GSC is out of the way. It was time to fill that space with Haze. So they got supercropped.

Next day they were headed towards the light with a pretty even canopy.

Transplanted yesterday and today we are back to shaggy canopy. Gonna flip on Friday. (Don’t mind that the left one looks unwatered it just compressed more while watering in and had some extra thrown on top).

Moon Man about six weeks since sprout. I’m grateful for how compact it is since I am really squeezing things in now and it ain’t getting better anytime soon.

Whiskey Zulu’s are continuing to be easy going. The outdoor plant is starting to put on some weight:

and the indoor one is starting to stack up.

OG Kush keeps on keeping on.

Spindly little Thug Rozé is just stretching and spreading.

Finally spring cleaning has paid off with a big empty spot in the garage. So I pulled the trigger on the 4x8x9 tent that will take the place of the previous pile of stuff. The hope is to have the pieces assembled and ready to kick off 2023.

3 Likes

Hazes got a clean up, mini-Diablo got cranked up and timer changed to 12/12. October can’t get here fast enough.

Before:

After:

The OG Kush got a pretty heavy trim and took nine clones. With that I can now jam it the BB, MM and WZ2 into the 2x2x4 again.

Before:

After:

The Whiskey Zulus got thier second Earth Dust Boost a couple of days ago.

Outdoor seems to foxtailing but I can’t find the dimmer for the light. May end up having to process the whole thing for oils and what not :person_shrugging:

Be safe out there :firecracker: :fireworks:

3 Likes

@poly looking stellar as always!! Nice trim jobs!!

1 Like

Thanks and congratulations on your award. Hope it came with fabulous prizes.
:1st_place_medal:

1 Like

@poly need to peruse through the site and pick out something interesting to grow. Got any suggestions? You have a great selection/variety growing currently.

2 Likes

I’m honored you would ask. I had to refresh my memory on ILGM stock and I guess I never noticed the prices before. Those really are some fabulous prizes so I would either stick to my faves or go out on a limb :crazy_face:

Super Lemon Haze is one of my white whale strains. I had some in Amsterdam and liked it so much I snuk some seeds back and those grew bud with the same amazing kind of psychedelic hi-res sensory experience and feeling of being “connected”. Those were from Green House but something happened and what they call SLH now is not the same (good but different). I may pick up a fiver of ILGM SLH myself. Search ethos origin of super lemon haze if you’re interested in the sordid history.

Gelato. I heard about it in hip-hop lyrics :studio_microphone: so it must be primo…and its alias is Larry Bird.

3 Likes

My 2 cents = s lemon haze is one of the best smoking buds I’ve ever smoked, I’m a haze fan anyway but the slh is wonderful thumb I haven’t smoked anything in prolly 8 years but I remember slh

1 Like