Poly's little grows

I probably should have done this before now but I’m bad at etiquette. I got here by volunteering to store some seeds and equipment for a friend (gone to Ghana to teach for a couple of years) and when I was going through the seeds I found some from ILGM (somehow I’d never heard of it before).

So here’s what’s growing. Suggestions and etc. welcome.

• Whiskey Zulu #1 (A) Twenty20 Mendocino
  • SunGro All Natural & Organic potting soil and Earth Dust
  • The outdoor loner (for now)

Droopy from a pop-up storm and starting to get sleepy. Any suggestions for combating bud rot appreciated. This is my first time outdoors. Guess I need to start getting it out of the rain first of all.

In the veg tent we have some overcrowding due to circumstances.

• Thug Rozé (R) Ethos
  • Coast of Main Stonington Blend and Earth Dust

Weird looking slow grower but female (the good looking one was male). It might end up outside soon.

• OG Kush (F) DNA Genetics
  • Peat, perlite, vermiculite and Jack’s 20-10-20 General Purpose for peat-lite mixes

The OG even has a ganster lean.

These two Haze and Blueberry were supposed to go to a friend but they pulled the plug on this summers grow so I’m just keeping them vegging.

• Haze IBL #1 (F) Ethos

• Haze IBL #2 (F) Ethos

• Blueberry (R) Dutch Passion

• 3x Moon Man (R) Diamondnugz

Dropped as part of:

Flower tent is starting to get a bit cramped as well but that GSC should be out of there soon.

• Whiskey Zulu #2 (A) Twenty20 Mendocino

Finally the mutant dwarf Girl Scout Cookie.

• Girl Scout Cookies (A) freebie
  • Fox Farm Ocean Forest and the twelve (err 14) step program

I setup a dedicated germination and propagation station over the weekend. Nothing cannabis related in there yet but probably will be sooner than necessary. A couple of Mizuna already popped up.

Thats:

• 8 colorful lettuce mix
  • 8 Mizuna
  • 8 Wasabi Arugula
  • 6 Night-blooming Jasmine
  • 6 Starflower
  • 6 Mexican Mint Marigold
  • 6 Sacred Aztec Tobacco

Half in peat, perlite and vermiculite and half in SunGro All Purpose potting soil that the hardware store had on sale for a price I couldn’t pass up. Now to figure out what to do with those two empty starter trays :thinking:

For the tub on the lower shelf I’ve started some Golden Teacher. This is my first time growing the sacred mushroom (I’ve done the spray and grow kits for gourmet mushies). Psychedelics were my drug of choice for the decade from my mid-teens to mid-twenties but I haven’t had any since then…not sure why. I’m excited to get back into it and the mushroom thread here has been a great help. Started on May 21.

The boring details.

• Veg tent: 2x2x4, HLG Diablo 200W, 4" AC Infinity exhaust, passive intake, USB clip fan, humidifier on Willhi controller
  • Flower tent: 2x2x8, HLG Diablo 200W, HLG UVA Supplement 30W, 4" AC Infinity exhaust, AC Infinity axial fan intake, 2x AC Infinity A6 clip fans
  • Germination station: 4x1.5x1.2, HLG Propagator 30W, 4x starter trays 16x9x10, 2x AC Infinity seedling heat mat
  • GE 350 sq. foot dehumidifier

Amendments include microbes, silica, molasses and worm castings from my worm bin.

I think that about covers it for now.

10 Likes

Im happy you found your new happy place, aside from messing with the ladies haha. Very thorough start. Nice strains. That IBL Haze has some sick fat leaves on her. Id try that smoke! Best of luck with everything u got going on (its a lot! Hope ur ready lol). N ill be lurking

@anon72256435 Excellent beginning to what I’m hoping will be a long and informative journal!! I’d love to tag along for your journey!!

1 Like

Super wonderful. Congratulations on your moon drop. Please post some pics there too, if you haven’t. This is a cool story. Thanks for shaing.

2 Likes

You are going to be busy for a long time . Have fun!!

2 Likes

Tagging along looks like fun. Glad you found this place. How do ya like Twenty20 Mendocino seeds ? Im trying 1 right now called snowcaine i messed up my 1st 3 seeds, but this 4th one finally took, so far lol

3 Likes

How old were they when you moved them into their earth dust pots ?

Nice setups. Fun times.

Wow :star_struck: so thorough!! Looks like you got a great set up can’t wait to see it all come along!! Great job on setting up a journal you definitely have a good thread here!! I love the propagation set up… I bought more seeds this spring then I can even get started lol can’t wait to see your other stuff going too!!

1 Like

Your updates look so well put together. Your editing is professional grade!!

2 Likes

@anon72256435 another fine update from you!! You have a lot going on over there lol!! Well managed though!! I love the starter bags your using. Don’t think I’ve seen another with those style bags here yet.

@anon72256435 They don’t look that bad. I’ll be interested in seeing what your increased dose of N does for them by the end of the week.

1 Like

@MeEasy he said earth dust… I tag you in lol maybe you have some insight? Always very helpful :facepunch:

2 Likes

@anon72256435 your pretty good at this…just saying! :+1:t2::wink::grin:

@anon72256435 looking stellar as always!! Nice trim jobs!!

1 Like

@anon72256435 need to peruse through the site and pick out something interesting to grow. Got any suggestions? You have a great selection/variety growing currently.

2 Likes

My 2 cents = s lemon haze is one of the best smoking buds I’ve ever smoked, I’m a haze fan anyway but the slh is wonderful thumb I haven’t smoked anything in prolly 8 years but I remember slh

1 Like

@anon72256435 @MeEasy thank you both! I’ll look into what ILGM has to offer in that regard!! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@anon72256435 Diablo!! Nice!! How do you like that?

How to choose…… :thinking:
All sound great!

1 Like