Pollinate feminized ..?

anyone have any feedback regarding pollinating feminized plants ? are there really crazy mutations and hermie’s galore or can it actually be done without issues ? i have been manually pollinating and crossing for many years but i have never used a feminized plant.

1 Like

I believe @PharmerBob just recently did this :v:

2 Likes

Have to use reg seeds for the female you’d like to make a tranny out of. Less chance it’ll make hermd offspring that way

2 Likes

i have several types of pollen stashed away to sustain my normal strains and crossing. i have heard not to even bother trying with feminized plants and i think thats what i am also hearing here. not tryen to create any unstable strains. i havent had a herm in years out of my stuff but have seen a few since ordering seeds online so that also makes me shy away from using them for much of anything…

1 Like

I use femenized plants or female plants and use colloidal silver and make them flip and have no issues with hermis, or weird stems or anything there’s 5 or 6 guys on here growing my seeds from those batches I made my seeds from

I use STS-Silver Thiosulfate solution to get pollen. No issues using feminized plants (clones) so far. STS has not been shown to cause hermie or other issues either.

i honestly just collect it from a male i set aside when im doing a pollenation cycle… from there i freeze the extra and just go get it when i am crossing or whatever later on… i just keep them in glass jars in my freezer and never had any issues… i just wasnt sure about using it on feminzed plants as i have heard about various issues but i have never tried it…

Happy Anniversary :fireworks: :firecracker: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1: :v:

1 Like