Point Break (Sebring Seeds)

Point Break from Sebring Seeds. Had a beatle get in at some point so that’s why you’ll see a couple leaves clipped.

3/18/21

3 Likes

My Sebring Revenge F4 went ballistic under a 12/12 only start to finish. Her cola was so massive it snapped the plant in 1/2. So I made Bubble Hash. She has a better kick now than just smoking the flowers.

So stay on top of this Sebring. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

@MrPeat Good to hear… and not to hear. I appreciate the heads up. Stringing the girls up from the ceiling isn’t really one of my favorite pastimes. Was able to pick up Undertow and Sunshine Daydream as well.

1 Like

Transplanted tonight. Guess we’re gonna find out in the next few days

1 Like

Well, guess I never actual posted that post so it just got posted. Skip ahead a few days till now the Point Break has continued to push since transplant so pretty happy about it!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Defoliated up to about the top 3 nodes. I’ll probably let her do what she wants to do for the rest of this (save for any minor defoliation or training).

2 Likes

Happy Hump Day from the Point Break and I

1 Like

So it’s been about a week for this girl The Point Break. Thought we were doing pretty good with management until like the last 3 days and this chick got thick.
#medicinalnotmalicious

1 Like

Defoliated, pruned, and updated LST. I would have never done something like this when I started… All about getting comfortable :four_leaf_clover::seedling::muscle:t2::fist_right:t2:

1 Like

Behind the scenes. Bringing those tops down

1 Like

IMG_20210515_072752_648

1 Like

Looks good man!

I’d say for next time when you too instead of topping right at the node leave a bit of steam going up it a little to support the weight if they get to heavy in flower to not split.

But you can choose how long you want your stem sticking out to be of course or not :+1:t3:

1 Like

@MrTiger Thanks for checking in and for the tips. I had already researched about leaving some stem to help strengthen but then my counter for that inferior at least is to just train the rest of the plant so that it should be strong enough to support. With the space I have currently I’m keeping all the plants somewhat medium so I really can’t have the plants get big enough that they would snap so if it does happen I’ll just have to support beforehand.

1 Like