Pnw official grow!

I’ll send pics and tag you when the lights come on. 2 1/2 hrs from now.

I’ll definitely be doing the wash the way you do it. It seems pretty simple. Hopefully I don’t ruin it. My only question is where would doing this best be done at?

1 Like

Well, my tent is in my garage, you can sorta see the corner of it to the left. Inside the door on the right edge of pic is my laundry room, we have one of those big laundry tubs which is great to fill and dump 5 gallon buckets into without sloshing water everywhere.

I can sit on that little Hunter Stool and trim or snip away, concrete floor doesn’t matter if it gets wet, fair bit of room to get organized and busy! I just pulled all 9 out of the tent and gave them a really good trim in prep for Thursday’s chop and baths. Two hours today means 2 hours less on Thursday! My old back can only handle so much hunching over, so I like to split up tasks. When dry, it doesn’t take me long to finish my trimming - I hate trim jail!

4 Likes

A little envious of that garaGe setup you have there. I don’t even have a garage :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I used to have the wife’s car in there too! Until daughter moved out and put her queen bed in there. Then son and fiancée moved back in and put their furniture in there! I have to hide my tent so folks can’t look in when I take the mower out or anything else. Two houses directly across the street, both guys work for Correctional Services, and I just found out a cop lives about 6 house up! And I have a cop across the other street from me.
I’ll be glad when I harvest these 9, my SIL grabs his 4 clones and hopefully sells the other 10 clones I don’t need. I’ll be legal with only 2 (legal limit is 4)!

3 Likes

The pot leaf set in epoxy will stay green as long as the box survives. Happy growing

4 Likes

@Dj351 those boxes are awesome! If I had money I could spend I’d have already ordered one!

@Spudgunner here are those pics!

Purple punch

4 Likes

Purple afghani

4 Likes

Granddaddy purp

4 Likes

Damn those look good! Granddaddy purp and purple punch are in the window! So whatever your preference is, take them or in a few more daze! I’d leave the purple afghani another week if I could.
Can almost smell them from here!

3 Likes

So I don’t want the extreme couch lock. I also don’t want to be racey and paranoid. They’re all Indica strain so I figure they will already have the Indica traits. Rightttt? So I shouldn’t have a pretty good head high with these now?

3 Likes

Hey man, so glad you like the kief boxes. These are going to be somewhat affordable. Not $300 or $400 like the other big boxes. I call her Big Red. They will be on ebay within the next few weeks. I cant advertise the pot leaf on ebay. The epoxyed pot leaf will be a special option, probably priced at around $ 35. Happy growing your buds look awesome

3 Likes

That’s a really great price for such a beautifully crafted piece! Well done @Dj351 :+1:

3 Likes

$139. from wedryer dot com.

4 Likes

Yep, should be good, you could take them now (altho I’d still leave the purple afghani for a week or 2). Do you have a drying space set up? Temps and humidity look good for this week, gonna be sunny and warm!

2 Likes

I don’t have anything else set up lol

I’m lucky…I have that 50" crawlspace where my cellar dwellers grow. I stapled some twine between a couple of floor joists and can hang my plants down there. Temp and humidity stay constant, just a bit too warm and too dry for a long cure, but I can get 4 or 5 days before dry down there.
If you have to harvest all at once and use the tent to dry, I’d chop in a week instead of now.

3 Likes

I wish I had that lol

2 Likes

I have a weedtrim bin (150 mesh), but your’s look great.
On ebay?

3 Likes

We should talk. Fruit Forum for yard plant exchanging and personal info.

1 Like

Ĝlad you like the trimming boxes.should be on ebay within a few weeks. Ìll post an announcement when they go up for sale. Happy growing

1 Like