Pnw official grow!

@Graysin Since you grow in coco - might it be good to top dress these seedling pots so that they start getting nutes very soon? (Dots weren’t mixed into the coco with these pots.)

@WaPNWGrower When do you plan to transplant them?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. Seedlings will have nutes from their cotyledons until it’s transplant time. No need to add an extra element of unpredictable/uncontrollable.

2 Likes

Well @Twelve1 my thought is to just wait till either the leaves are reaching the sides of the pot they’re in or until I see the roots like @Graysin said.

So Graysin am I good so far. Just the cal mag and mycos are good until transplant. Unles other signs show.

2 Likes

I’d definitely leave it alone til final home time.

Worst case, transplant earlier than planned.

2 Likes

@WaPNWGrower Sounds good!

Are these photos or autos? I’ve only grown autos, so photos (and coco) are outside my experience. I’ll be watching the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just harvested my first GDP plant, first time trying that strain, I love it - very relaxing, it really relaxes my muscles, is clear-headed/can get stuff done, too.

1 Like

Okay @Graysin thank you for the help!

@Twelve1 they are all photos. I’m really excited to grow and have these again. All of the strains I picked say they’re indica. I’m looking for something that will soothe the body pain.

3 Likes

Well comin along! What do y’all gals and gents think?
@Twelve1 @noddykitty1 @beardless @Borderryan22 @Graysin

4 Likes

Will be watering with 30 ml of phd, cal mag water today

1 Like

Leggy but growin!

2 Likes

So I lowered my light, and added 30 ml to each girl. We’ll see what happens in a few days.

2 Likes

So my concern here is the lightness in color. Any advice? When do you think I should forever home them?
@Graysin

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be worried about looking a bit “off” early on. It may be that it’s time to add a light dose of supplemental nutrients, particularly veg time stuff with a bit more N than P or K.

I’d give them a forever home any time between now and in a week. They’re old enough now to handle it but you can let ‘em bulk up a bit more just to ensure they don’t fuss over being manhandled.

2 Likes

Awesome! Again amazing advice! Thank you again

1 Like