Pm Question Outdoors

Hello, I’m growing outdoors in Massachusetts I have a few autos and a few ones that go all season. Question is I got PM right when I started to flush the autos it spread to all the autos and to my other full season. Someone told me I could treat the Autos with Dr. Zymes I’m under the impression, that if bud has PM then it’s no good. I was thinking about treating them. Then using them for edibles and hopefully treat the 2 full season plants before it takes them out. They just started to flower 2 weeks ago. Last year, I lost all my Autos to budworms and saved one of the bigger plants but PM took out the other one. The the best plan of action would be much appreciated I’m literally pulling my hair out thinking I’m losing my meds I really need. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I can’t help with you using the Dr zymes I’m not familiar with the stuff. Most people just do a good bud wash once they harvest and there’s a lot of different treatments for before harvest, there’s plenty of over the counter stuff sold I know lost coast is supposed to be good but personally I would cut the worse leaves off and with a peroxide water mix in a sprayer and a roll of paper towels spray wipe throw away repeat… you can’t keep using the same rag or you’ll just be spreading it around… then once you think you have gotten it all off spray the entire plant and surroundings with the peroxide mix shaking the excess moisture from the buds…3tbs of peroxide in a one quart hand sprayer of water and here’s the wash mix for after harvest

1 Like