Plutarch Turns the Lights Out - First Photo Grow Journal - What could go Wrong? Or Already Did?

Well @pillsbury, @dbrn32 and @PiratedSoldier and @JaneQP, would love your vote also if you were willing to take a look. I am thinking these are about finished?. But, I see what I want to see sometimes. Mind giving these a quick once over if you are able? I realize it “depends” on what you are looking for. So if it helps, these are Bruce Banners and one Maui Wowie, and ideally I’m looking for a result not in the “couch lock” category, but still patching a punch and not just the purely head high of the “not quite ready”. Each Oz of this cured correctly saves me a the cost of a month’s supply at the Medical Dispensary. And can cook a while longer but I also don’t want to let them go too long. Any help appreciated and thanks again.

2 Likes

I think last pic looks closest to being done, but what I can see clearly there looks like may be leaves. Pics 2 and 3 still have some clear trichs

1 Like

Thanks. Helpful. Third pic is third plant with least PH issue during the grow. Makes sense. Appreciated. I will let them bake a bit longer.

2 Likes

I agree with @dbrn32 about the pics, they are close for your kinda buzz. Your probably a week away, but watch em close now.

3 Likes

They are looking great though!!!

2 Likes

Those are at the beginning of my harvest window. I definitely don’t need hubs more couch-locked than how he is without MJ.

1 Like