Plenty of calexs but not many pistils whats up with rhat?

My question i s for the experts, I have a G-13 that is about the size of a beer can. There are calexs that are huge but most of them fail to produce any pistils. PH is around 6.4 and run off is around 1250 i’m using ffof and ffhf . Any thoughts , sorry no pictures . And yes it did happen!! @beachglass @Borderryan22 @Bulldognuts @Budz @MeEasy @Covertgrower @beardless @Newt @BobbyDigital Forget to mention i’m in the 9th week of flower.

Without any pictures, I’d just have to guess that it is just a different bud structure.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like this I hope. :grimacing:

These are not fat calyxs, they are clumps of male pods. They don’t get pistils.

No It’s not a male.

4 Likes

Finally got it figured out. @HMGRWN @Newt

2 Likes

:cry: :sob: sorry bro IT’S A BOY!!!

Oops I thought the picture @HMGRWN put was yours :laughing: :rofl: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Those look lik normal everyday fat buds to me, pretty ones at that

2 Likes

don’t see any issues there nice looking buds :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, that belonged to another grower. Bag seed.

1 Like

So, what was the answer? :no_mouth:

1 Like

We haven’t heard anything since this, @HMGRWN I’m starting to think it’s not the ones in the picture :thinking:

1 Like

anticipation

2 Likes

Sorry just getting around to this. If it’s the ones pictures those are some nice fat scrumptious buds. Except for that evil thing @HMGRWN posted lol. Well, not evil, but y’all get me.

2 Likes

I’ve been at this for awhile and i know a male when i see one. I was just wondering what cause’s this. This is the first one i have ever do this. My other G-13 doesn’t look anything like the other. Can’t really complain about it was just wondering. @Borderryan22 @HMGRWN @MeEasy @JJ520

3 Likes

It’s tough to get identical plants without cloning. Those are some really nice looking flowers either way.

Thanks Man :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are asking those are great looking buds nice n fat, maybe that’s what you are talking about the fat hanging out the sides, that’s all bud :wink:

1 Like

It does seem to be on the “hairless” side. Here’s another stretch, are there seeds inside those fat calyxs? asking for a friend LOL :smirk:

1 Like

Looks well grown to me! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like