Pleasure of the harvest

Outdoor super skunk and LSD harvested last night. Could have gone bit longer but having lost last years to fence hoppers I wasn’t taking any risks this time.

25 Likes

Beauty. Congrats on the harvest. Hope you have some help trimming!

Nice job and not all that early: they look tasty!

1 Like

Man my anxiety spiked thinking about trimming all of that! Then I realized that I don’t have to trim all that, lol. Very nice grow! May god have mercy on your hands and back.

5 Likes

Thanks, trimming is all part & parcel of the grow so I enjoy it👍

3 Likes

Thanks, was going to leave another week but went with my gut feeling last night👍

2 Likes

Very nice​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I’m familiar with grasshoppers and leaf hoppers but never seen a fence hopper, care to describe one to me🤗

1 Like

Fence Hopper is a low life prick that hops over your fence to steal your crop the night before your planned harvest

12 Likes

…worst ganja pest ever…

7 Likes

Hey @Springy sorry to see that some scum of the earth ripped you off. Hopefully karma will get at them ! I was wondering what precautions you took for bud rot, such beautiful plants . Where I am it’s hard to avoid moisture in my buds. I’ve since started indoor .

1 Like

Thanks, we don’t get the humidity here so it’s not to much of a problem. Lots of hours spent every day checking and removing caterpillars was my biggest problem. As this is all for personal use especially edibles I don’t use pesticides at all just my fingers & tweezers to remove the pests.

2 Likes

Thanks @Springy , they look fantastic ! :bug:

1 Like

Snip snip snippity snip :flushed::roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1: