Please tell me this is not bud rot

yeah I’ve had a pretty good look in there no grey fuzz just leaves dying so hoping theres nothing going on deep in the bud site. Theres 2 of those fans the other one is hiding on the left under the canopy both pumping fresh air into the middle of the plant then extractor pulls the fresh air up through the buds I cant think of a better way to set them up.

1 Like

Welcome back brother. Great suggestions mentioned above but one thing I’ve notice nobody has mentioned, the tops of the plants look yellow, at least what I can see. Eyes may not be the best.
The leaves curling up along with the yellow tops would automatically lead me to believe, you are burning you plants up with your light. Even one of the buds has an appearance of bud bleaching on it.

How far away from the average height of your canopy?

If you think it’s bud rot, pinch the part in question and give it a slight tug. If it’s bud rot, it will come out easily. If not, your ok.

Good luck. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pics with lights off might help

1 Like

Yeah slightly. Don’t see the light burn from those pictures. They look great.
Unless it starts to spread, I don’t think you have much to worry about. They are some frosty beauts!! :+1:t2:
You could probably trim of all fan leaves that protrude from the stalks. That will help her air out better. You look like you may be farther along than stated.
How long has it been since you first saw bud sites?
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

First sign of flower was 14th of November so 6 weeks this Sunday hoping theres only a week or 2 left

1 Like

Pull the leaf if it comes off easy inspect bud carefully

1 Like

pulled a couple of leaves they were all tough to pull off so should be all clear

2 Likes

Inspect further still you don’t want to miss it you’re too close. I’ve had it hit overnight. If you do find rot don’t be afraid to cut the bud below the infection and remove it from the tent then spray a peroxide solution on your plant and tent with a fan running of course. You can then take cut the rot away from the bud then wash and dry the remaining bud and sample your grow. You lose nothing. Done it plenty of times😂

2 Likes

Normal leaves that die at the end of the plants life, die from the tips inward. Bud rot, the leaves usually die from the inside out.

1 Like

Hopefully its just the end of the line then it’s working its way from the tip inwards

1 Like

Sounds to me like ur in the same boat I was in during summer time. Could not get the rh down no matter what I did. Now heat running and no AC units the rh is perfect daily. AC might not be drawing it out fast enough. Dehumidifier is gonna be ur friend on these stupid months. Gonna have to figure it out and get lights on during. Ight and off during day. The heat helps keep the rh down lower when the heat on the room drops the rh shoots up.

1 Like

hits quick

my white widow auto flower.

1 Like

yeah there doesn’t seem to be any rot but something definitely seems off about that one bud not sure guess I’ll just ride it out and see what happens

I used a 60x jewelers loupe to check for my bud rot. Mine looked like cotton candy or webbing. You can clearly see if it’s trichromes or bud rot. I even found but rot in places it didn’t look obvious on the outside. Like some one said but rot starts on the inside. My bud rot happened because of poor air circulation. My RH was usually around 40%

This is mold / bud rot. Notice the small leaf circled in blue. It is brown and spongy to the touch.

Open up the bud for a closer look

Not a pretty sight.

That’s what most of my outdoo looked like this year :frowning:

I had a bunch of bud rot this year some from bad air circulation and some/most from caterpillars, lessons learned.