Please tell me everything is okay

Yeah, the color on them is looking good. You plan on flipping any time soon?

2 Likes

Flipping?

Sorry, forgot you were running autos.

1 Like

So I watered them all till it ran out and added some bloom booster from earth juice and removed a few fan leaves nothing crazy … how are they looking ?

Looking much better!

2 Likes

Thanks man for all the information I’m just learning and love guys that know there shit

1 Like

The learning never stops. There’s always a new technique, a new style, a different way to do things, etc. Then there’s all the things you don’t know you don’t know. The longer you grow the more these things come to light.

6 Likes

That’s for sure that’s why I love this site full of good info

@Nate1988 bro you have no idea what this forum can do, I’ve seen the team RESURRECT plants back from the grave, so let me just tell you 9 outta 10 times a plant can be saved, your plants are fine, it’s simply a matter of getting your grow and techniques DIALED IN, which takes time, the ENDLESS amount of information on here is truly priceless, I’m not sure how well you know how to navigate this forum, but with time you’ll get a good understanding of who to ask for specific issues, a lot of ppl have a specialty, so just get to know ppl, don’t be afraid to ask and figure out who’s best to help with your specific problems so you know who to tag when you need em, happy growing bud and soon you’ll be looking at this

2 Likes

Nice looking plants man I just switched mine to 12/12 since they are flowering now and save on some electric lol they took to the feeding very well it’s crazy