Please tell me everything is okay

Hello everyone I always get nervous that something is wrong with my plants they look droopy or am I just being nervous I’m sure they are okay but just making sure … they aren’t overwatered because I do it once every other day . I think everything is okay but please help calm my nerves

Was this taken close to lights out?

2 Likes

Yeah it was ? Please tell me they are okay

Honestly they look overwatered. How long had the lights been on when you took this pic? Could be they’re done precessing light and went to sleep early. How much are you watering at a time? Every other day seems excessive unless you’re in coco.

4 Likes

I do a gallon between all five , and my lights go out at 10

Do they perk up in the mornings?

1 Like

They always look good in the mornings … I just checked on them and was like oh man , cause I don’t feel like I’m over watering at all one gallon between five plants

That’s good news. They’re going to sleep on you from processing all the light they can for the day (DLI). I combat this by running a 6/2 light schedule. Plants get 2 hour naps every 6 hours.

3 Likes

So you don’t think I’m overwatering them right one gallon per five plants and sometimes it be every two days . They look really good all day but I’ll check in the morning

If they’re in 5 gallon pots they’re not getting enough. That’s 1/5 a gallon per plant. At this stage they should be getting a gallon each. The amount your giving isn’t getting to the water seeking roots on the bottom of the pots (unless you’re bottom feeding). Should give them all a gallon and you’ll be good for about 4 days depending on how much they drink.

3 Likes

They are in three gallon pots … ok so maybe they are under watered then ? Cause obviously I’m not over watering them . I’m just making sure they are not going to die or anything

How close are they to the lights ?

1 Like

Next watering, water until you get water coming out the bottom (not the sides). Don’t water again until the pots are light. You want that water reaching the roots that are looking for the water and those are at the bottom of the pot.

2 Likes

It’s a bit hard to tell from this perspective but they look big enough to handle 1/2 gallon each every 2-3 days

1 Like

A good 18 inches

Ok thank you so much ! What about removing fan leaves what’s a safe number of fan leaves to take off there are way too many and blocking a lot of light

1 Like

There’s no select number. I don’t defol much in veg. In flower I’ll take the ones blocking bud sites if they can’t be tucked away.

3 Likes

I’d love to chime in but @BobbyDigital has you covered.

Listen to him and you’ll be ok. BTW, your plants look good. Whatever it is, it’s easily correctable.

4 Likes

Right so just a few for now I’m thinking … you think they look decent they been in soil for 40 days

I would like any information I can get I love to learn about this stuff

2 Likes