PLease stop in and wish Will well

Damn Brother ! Terrible news. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are up and around and getting well soon.

Jerry

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that. @garrigan62 hope it turns out

5 Likes

@garrigan62, so sorry to hear of your accidentally. Your my smile in the morning! All of us on this forum are keeping you in our prayers for a speedy recovery! Unfortunately being an older model it takes longer to heal. Lol

8 Likes

Will @garrigan62 , all our thoughts and prayers are with you, lots of love coming your way, waiting for more updates, hoping you are out of the hospital quickly and back home resting and recuperating surrounded by friends and family…best wishes brother!

8 Likes

@latewood I am very sad to hear of Will’s accident.

Thanks for letting us know about our dear friend Will @garrigan62 please convey our heartfelt well wishes to him.

:candle: :sunflower::pray:

Thanks for linking over the garden! @kabongster

8 Likes

@garrigan62 Will we love you buddy get your butt better can’t wait to talk to yo buddy with all the love bother ( HOG )

8 Likes

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from one Will to another. You’ll be up and at em soon.
passing-joint-smiley-emoticon48

8 Likes

Thoughts and prayers are with you @garrigan62
I can only imagine the pain
@latewood thanks for informing us please let him know we all are hoping for the best outcome
:v: CB :v: God speed

7 Likes

Oh be strong Will! We are all pulling for you! Your humor and advice is missed.

@latewood, if we can have details on where to donate?

8 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery @garrigan62

:v: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thoughts and prays are with you @garrigan62 stay Strong

5 Likes

@Niala. Webcast? Is there more information somewhere? Thx :v:

6 Likes

It was live yesterday , however, you can see it in differ, here’s the link @70sChick

@latewood is gone a do an update later on on a date yet to be announce for the @garrigan62 found raising campaign to help him…

7 Likes

I will donate whenever we get the particulars worked out. Cause I need LOTS of help haha.

6 Likes

Thanks @Niala

3 Likes

You’re welcome @70sChick :innocent: :v:

4 Likes

If you go to potent ponics on you tube you can subscribe to the channel and get notified when the send out a reminder!

5 Likes

Thoughts and Prayers for you will @garrigan62 for a speedy recovery. . . May God bless you … So sorry to hear this, thanks for the info @latewood:cry:

4 Likes

Please keep you’re faith. Prayer’s be with you my man for the best outcome.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this! @garrigan62 . . . Get better soon! :sunny:

4 Likes