PLease stop in and wish Will well

To all staff and members,

I just got off the phone with Will “garrigan”, and he is in the hospital. He had his legs crushed today in a work related accident. We are waiting on the Doctor to provide Will with info as to what is going to happen moving forward.

I believe Will, will still be active as much as possible.

More on this sad affair when I get newly informed.

Also; I will be making an announcement on our webcast, :Growing with fishes" tonight on youtube.

Have a great evening all, lw

15 Likes

So sorry to hear of this @latewood! Thank you for the information and keep us updated as you are able. Hey @garrigan62, hang in there. Saying some mumbo jumbo stuff here for you and lots of positive thoughts :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Keeping @garrigan62 in my prayers and thoughts. Get better brother…

4 Likes

My prayers are for @garrigan62 tonight… I’m hoping he and family will get through this… So sorry to hear this @latewood

4 Likes

Thoughts and prayers @garrigan62 hang in there.

4 Likes

Thinking of you @garrigan62!! all the best to you during your recovery process. :green_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

My heartfelt prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Saying lots of prayer for strength and healing @garrigan62. Keep strong and know we are all with you in spirit.

5 Likes

I’m speechless. …:hushed:… I wish Will , @garrigan62, a prompt retablishment and I gone a pray for him…

giphy (2)

P.s. I am "tuned"on the “YouTube webcast” @latewood, for those interest it’s at 21h30 NA eastern time… Here’s the link

6 Likes

Oh no woah that’s awful I feel for him

6 Likes

@garrigan62 Stay strong, and feel better!

6 Likes

Oh no! Thats awful. Will @garrigan62 We are praying for you.

5 Likes

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend Will. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give him the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect him from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let his miraculous healing begin. Amen
Stay Strong Will

11 Likes

Oh very sorry to hear this @garrigan62 My thoughts and prayers go out to you Sir. Only the best outcomes going forward. If you’re anywhere near the North East and need any little thing, give a shout (tag). Godspeed!

8 Likes

That’s some rough times I hope you are ok soon Will

8 Likes

It was very good and kind your shout out and plead for Will, @garrigan62, that you made tonight for his recovery and need , on the web cast… May God bless Will and you, for what you did, @latewood:pray::innocent:

8 Likes

Get well soon my friend

5 Likes

Will i pray for you and your family to have strength and faith in our healing prower in prayers.

5 Likes

prayers Will!

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that @garrigan62
Prayers coming your way Bro!

5 Likes