Please Save My Plant

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

My plant its in the second week and i don’t know what going on
And what i have to do to save my plant

• "Strain (type, bag seed): RQS AK-47 autoflower
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: soil Canna Terra Professional
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: i don’t understand exactly what you mean but the PH between 6.00 and 6.4
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:? its TDS 225 ppm , 4 days ago i feed it one time root it power 1ml per 1L of water(PH 6.2 , TDS 225 ppm the normal water) and yesterday i feed it PLAGRON ALGA GROW with root it and the TDS its 710 ppm
  • Indoor or outdoor:? im growing indoor
  • Light system, size?: LED 300w
    183 pcs red
    40 pcs blue
    10 pcs warm white
    10 pcs white
    6 pcs IR
    3 pcs UV
  • Temps day, night:? 16 light, 6 dark
  • Humidity day, night? i dont know actually but i will send pic for thermometer
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size) ? , AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?
    no, i have aonly fan and air freshener and deodoriser
  • Co2 (yes/no)? yeah i have boost buddy"

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/6052811094/original/DSC_0456.JPG?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJ2JSYZ7O3I4JO6DA%2F20170914%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20170914T231521Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=0fc90d753dd2927e6982379d61bcc83fefa2a48791d677291e7210a9c28dfed0&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=Host&response-content-type=image%2Fjpeg

1 Like

Thanks @ILGM.Zoe

I can see 2 major problems …

1• Canna Terra Professional is a very good soil espacelly formuled for cannabis growing :grinning:, however, it’s a “hot soil”… And your plant is still in seedling / sprouting stage (second week)… So, even without pictures, I can fairly be confident that your plantule have nutrients problems, too much in fact… Transplanting in a friendly seedling / sprouting medium is a solution or stop giving it nutrients…

2• pH is the most common cause of the problem in growing cannabis… So, knowing what’s coming in is good :+1::ok_hand: Knowing what’s coming out is a must… espacelly when you have notice problem with your plant… how to do a runoff ? …

Just water your plant until water is coming out from the bottom of your smart pot or pot collect and test the “runoff” with your pH meter… It should be at between 6.3 and 6.8… Canna Terra Professional is consider a real soil and have a fairly high N content…

Hoping that’s helping you a little, if you have further questions , you can put an @ in front of any members names and someone is gone a respond promptly…

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

I did first watering its was 1150ppm and ph was 6.1
I flushed and now the water is 370ppm and ph 6.3
I did that yesterday

1 Like

For seedlings/sprouting, I try to keep it between 150-300ppm…, 370 ppm is a little high, however, it’s in the acceptable range :+1:, so, for now, just let the soil dry a little, your sprout have been to a stress (too high nutrients and goes through out a flush) and gone a look droopy for a couple of days, but will pass through it eventualy :wink::innocent:

Just water spray around the base of the sprout, 2 to 3 times a day, after letting the soil dry , that should do the trick for another 2 weeks or so…

Also, your LED 300W should be no more closer than 20-24 inch above the canopy of the plantule. And RH should stand between 50-70% at this stage. Temperature between 18°celscius (night) and 28°celscius (day) is in the acceptable range for this stage (68°farhenheit-82°farhenheit), ideal temp is stable at 24-25° celscius (75-77° farhenheit).

In vegetative stage, my plants ppm are between 500-1000.

And my flowering stage can be from 1000-1500.

A picture of your plant will be much appreciate, before doing anything else @Droge :grinning:

Hoping that’s helping you Droge and if you have further question, do not hesitate, you’ll find plenty of knowledgeable poeple here who are willing to share their experience’s and ô, welcome to ILGM forum :grinning:. …

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Niala
I hope its get better soon

1 Like

I think she will … :grinning: :innocent:

Ô, just make sure that your plantule is not root bound… The size of your container is crucial, what you see above, is what she have bellow, and sometime, more :wink:

And you’re welcome @Droge, it’s always a pleasure to help fellow grower’s :grinning: :innocent: :v:

P.s. I, we, still want to see are cute she is, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

1 Like

I just transfer it to bigger smartpot and the root system doing well but the problem still going up to the new laev i hope gonna stop soon
Yeah when i harvest this ak-47 im gonna roll ak-47 joint :3
I will but some pics for you @Niala