Please save me and my plants

Hello, please help me with my autoflowers, something really bad happend…in just 2 days the leaves just dried… check pictures please, and also they have some dots all over… where did i screw up i am so scared…dont tell me i need to seed another ones :frowning:
light 250w
strains devils kiss auto and zkittles auto
first grow first plants ever
have clip fan and i keep it 20-23C temparature, also i started to fertilize it yesterday with bio bizz grow
please help :confused:
dried leaves are only on one plant - devils kiss

edit: removed profanity

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) - Devils kiss, hipseeds bank
-Age of plant - 13 days
-Method: Soil for plants, i really dont know about, my friend told me its good for start
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container, umm - i dont know check it yourself

-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable- sorry i dont know ANYTHING literally about ph…also low with money for gear but love weed and always wanted to grow and now its finaly opportunity :slight_smile:
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable i dont know i just used for the first time yesterday bio bizz grow for faster growing and stronger plants
-Method used to measure PH and TDS /////
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space - indoor- 60x60x160
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum I dont know what light is called but I ordered this one if you can check - Kit Komplet Sylvania 250 w | HeadShop.Si
-Actual wattage draw of lights - 250w
-Current Light 18-6
-Temps; 22-25
-Humidity; I dont know sorry…
-Ventilation system; Yes as you can check on pictures i posted up there
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, , sorry dont know what AC means(sorry for stupidity but i’m really new to all this
-Co2; I think yes

2 Likes

At very minimum you need to get some nutrients to feed them, Jack’s 321 is very reasonable and well liked. Then you need to ph the water for whatever medium you’re in. Get ya a cheap digital thermometer that has the humidity on it as well…amazon like under $20. Three plants is gonna fill that tent up probably alittle too much fyi. I run 2 plants alone in my 4x2 and they hit all four corners.

3 Likes

Definitely need to get a ph meter! And as the above said get a digital thermostat and humidistat. Do you know what soil they are in? To me it looks like they are getting burnt up. If it’s fresh soil then I wouldn’t be giving it anything but water. Also need to invest in a PPM/EC meter as well. That will tell you when to start giving it more food.

3 Likes

thank you for advice, i am just low on the money…ill try my best can someone link me the stuff i need please thanks to all

1 Like

please send me link for “PPM” meter please, also thanks for advice

VIVOSUN pH and TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter ± 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter, UL Certified https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKMH86J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_51WXQDX6ZRZN99XA2TFE

2 Likes

thank you i ordered it

1 Like