Hi ya buddy!!

Hey they look great!!!

Are those five gallon grow bags?

I’ll be potting up into three gallon then to seven gallon
bags.

Is that two plants in one bag?

:+1:

2 Likes

@Alton66 hey brother, yea, those are 5 gallon bags. Max size I figure to use. And there are 2 plants in each bag. I had put 2 in a pot for a temp measure then discovered the roots had bound together and would damage the plants to try to seperate them. SO…2 in a pot. Will likely end up being a two stemmed plant in each pot. Good to grow. :smiley:

4 Likes

Excellent!!!

They look really healthy.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

As you know this is my first grow since 2001 so it’s basically my first grow period. Lol!!

I figured I’d use seven gallon grow bags because I’m using a 5 X 5 tent.
I think six of them will fill out that space with no issue.

I hope your having a great evening. I’m just hanging out at home watching spirit investigation programs.
I’m a ghost hunting freak and Urbex nut.

Talk shortly my friend !! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Here are the plants this evening.

All looking good.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: here’s mine

3 Likes

Wow!! They are looking fantastic!!!

@Caosred Looking good. Nice plants there.

Best couple of outdoor growers I know are @Willd @HighDesertFarmer, both very good experienced outdoor growers if you need any tips, they can also help with indoor growers to as I grow inside , @Alton66 welcome to the group, always plenty of people to help you here, I’m growing to reduce my meds to

5 Likes

Thank you so much daz49!!!

I’m finding so many friends and assistance here. :grinning:

It’s great to meet you!!!:+1:

1 Like

I am pretty much a newbie myself, been on the site since March and I’m an illegal, indoor grower from Wales, I am on my 3rd grow and I grow for personal use and medication,but here in the UK it’s going to take a while for them to call it that

3 Likes

@Alton66 I think most of us are here to help! An extra set of eyes and set of suggestions is always good. I’d toss @bob31 on the list of good growers that know their stuff as well.

Good luck with the grow, looking forward to watching it progress.

4 Likes

Thanks @HighDesertFarmer Happy to help, add me to the list if you nee help! @Alton66 Happy to do so! :v::+1::grinning::palm_tree:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 is another knucklehead who gives great advice :blush:. @Wishingilivedina420state is observant and sharp too.

2 Likes

@HighDesertFarmer and @daz49, thank guys!!! I appreciate it!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@daz49, I fully understand having to be covert about things. I’m growing in the same type of environment.

1 Like

@Alton66

I am legal, but covert / stealthy growing imo makes sense no matter what. No sense drawing attention to yourself. I think people here are still a little funny about it. I just moved a gorilla glue that was outside into my tent because she was stinking up the neighborhood and i don’t want people asking questions, though I would gladly give everyone in the neighborhood a jar of their own!

5 Likes

@daz49 glad to meet you. And there are others as well that are great at helping @bob31 is a good outdoor grower and indoor as well. @Countryboyjvd1971 is a good help too and definately knows his stuff. I been around here a couple of months at most now. Basically joined when I needed some assistance with my indoor grow. @Alton66 are having a little race between ourselves on some plants we have that are babies right now. Just growing em up to see who gets the best grow from the best one of the babies. Just for fun and no egos involved…well, not much…:grin: he is pretty new here himself and is really participating. Me, I dont get on the site a whole bunch, but I do check in every day, or try to.

Its nice here. Havent see one flame war or hard words said since I joined. That is amazing for an online social group. Why I have quit others. This type is just really rare. Good place to hang. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@daz49 I noticed you were in wales or from there. Used to live in England years back. Had a girl friend from Wales. Cardiff actually. We didnt go together long… I lived over north of Oxford so it was too long a distance really. It was fun while it lasted. Loved the Cardiff area. The old castle there in town was neat and then some of the other ruins around the area. Almost decided to stay forever, but didnt. Sometimes I really regret not staying. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been in Wales for about 15 year’s now, originally from the south coast, and yes you are right it is a very beautiful place to visit, but it’s cold and wet most of the time, with freak snow quite a bit, don’t get me wrong I love it, but even being English i find it cold and wet let alone Americans, fun fact though is I’m from England, I like in Wales and I have a Scottish lords title, how about that a ,Talk About All Round English

2 Likes

@daz49 That is interesting about the scottish title. I am decended from scottish royalty. A couple of clans there. Cant say which ones here, but are big clans up there. Had my DNA history done and I am 59 percent Irish and scottish/english. The weather there in Cardiff didnt bother me. I kinda liked it. Even with all the rain. Oxford was rainy alot though not as much as Cardiff. Funny how I liked it. I was born in Colorado and lived there most of my life. Its almost high desert there. Very dry for sure. Guess thats why I like the damp and cold. Would be hard on my body pain now. Would still move there in an instant if I had a chance and the money. Went back for a couple weeks a few years ago and boy, had things changed. Just traveled through the midlands pretty much. My old stomping grounds. Only ever visited the south coast a couple of times. I didnt find the weather to be alot different than cardiff, cept not as cold. Fishing was good.

3 Likes

@Alton66 hey, you like ghost hunting too. That is cool. Whats Urbex??? I watch ghost hunters when they are on and its a show i havent seen or one of the early ones. I am also into animal shows and some of those vet shows. Depends on my mood. I watch that rocky mountain vet on ocassion. But I really like watching wild animal shows. educational types. Love animals I guess. Considering i had a farm for years and raised about every kind of farm animal and poultry. Favorite is ducks and geese.
Will post some new photos of my babies later. Oh, I took a couple clippings of my Gold leaf and have started them. Been 24 hours and they are growing and I guess rooting. They arent supposed to grow at first but these are. Havent used any nutes other than the rooting gel. So guess its good stuff. No wilting or any of that stuff. :grin:

1 Like