Please place your seats in the upright position

@cyberblast

Good Thursday afternoon everyone!!

I hope everyone’s day is going great!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Today marks day two of flower after four weeks and two days of veg.

Here’s a photo I took this morning shortly after the lights came on.

They are growing extremely fast.

I was going to wait until I had five weeks of veg before flipping them but due to the rate of growth I thought it wise to flip them sooner.

I ordered a mid sized de humidifier off of Amazon, it’ll be here tomorrow. That’s a really good thing because since flipping them over to flower I haven’t had the air conditioner running to cool the tent due to lighting.

Both yesterday morning and today showed humidity levels in the 90 percent range.

The unit has a humidistat so I can set it and not have to worry.

I have also ordered another two COB fixture like the one you see on the right side of the two lights.

This should take care of the lighting now.

It’s time for lunch so I’ll speak to everyone a little later.

Be well.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Looking really healthy :relaxed:I hope my girls come along as good as yours ! @Alton66

1 Like

There going to go ballistic when you do that :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

@Kcdaniels

Thank you my friend!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

@Caosred

Yes they are buddy!!:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Man those things are crankin brother!!:+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

@Growit

Thank you my friend!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@cyberblast

Good evening everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Today I received the last of my lighting fixtures as well as a de-humidifier.

Since going into flower a few days ago the temperature in the tent has been holding at approx 75 F but the humidity has been around 90 percent. Unacceptable.
A couple of days ago I ordered a mid sized de-humidifier to tackle that issue. It arrived a couple of hours ago and I have it ready to go when lights go out at 8:00 pm EDT.

The light I received today is an exact duplicate of the other two COB fixture I have. They utilize two CXB 3590 COB’s driven at approx 200 watts maximum per each fixture.

I moved the Optic 6 fixture along with the other duplicate unit to the right and installed the new fixture on the left.

These lights along with the single Optic 1 COB pulls approx 1100 watts from the wall.

I think I now have a shot at a decent harvest dry weight.

Here’s some photo’s of the light, de-humidifier and how the tent looked after I finished.

Have a beautiful evening my friends and I’ll speak with all of you tomorrow.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

12 Likes

Tent looks great @Alton66 Your lights look very space age. :alien: My humidity did the opposite when I went into flower - dropped really low. I have a humidifier right out side the tent and it has helped increase to about 50 - 60% except at night then it climbs a little higher.

2 Likes

@AnneBonny

Thank you!!!

Yeah the humidity has been wacky high. I hope this takes care of it.

Yeah, I’ve heard of placing a humidifier outside the tent.

I’m glad that worked for you.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Man…what a neat and clean grow room👌

3 Likes

@Kcdaniels

Thank you my friend!!!

I’ve spent a lot of time on it.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

I hope you got one with an auxiliary drain hose because you’ll probably need it. I put one in my 4 X 6 X 6 box (120 cubic feet) and it filled the reservoir sometime during the night. I rigged up the drain to a bucket and get almost half full a day. Amazing the amount of water coming off of the plants.

3 Likes

awesome stuff there @Alton66

2 Likes

@BIGE

Thank you my friend!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

@Alton66 One thing I found that helps also. I set a fan outside the tent on high speed blowing into the tent through the bottom passive vent. I have it set about 12 to 15 inches away from the tent. And it works very well reducing the humidity and even cooling the tent some. Not sure why it works but it does. :thinking:

Needed to add…I still have my fans inside the tent blowing on the plants. Just added the outside fan blowing in to see if it made any difference. It did.

7 Likes

@cyberblast

Excellent idea my friend!!!

Thank you for that!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Bad ass set up @Alton66 I was just tellin the wife about starting an indoor grow with my out door this year. Not sure if I am gonna do it yet but wee shall see!!
Awesome job buddy

3 Likes

@Growit

Thank you my friend!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I hope you’ll be able to.

1 Like

@cyberblast @Caosred

Hello everyone!!!

I want to wish everyone a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.:turkey:

The plants are doing well. I have the scrog net up and am weaving a bit already.

I’ll take a photo shortly.

God bless all of you !!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes