Please place your seats in the upright position

Your journal has been very great to follow along with! Great success for far I will be following along

2 Likes

Looking gorgeous dude

1 Like

@AmnesiaHaze @Stoneherbal

Thank you both very very much!!! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

@cyberblast

Good morning everyone!!

The plants have rebounded nicely after transplanting.
I’m glad I’m in a 5 X 5 tent as seven gallon grow bags are massive.

Im going to change my veg schedule from four weeks to five.
Since I’m going to scrog I’m thinking I can afford the stretch height wise after flipping them.
I’m going to lollipop them as well once the canopy is established.
Here’s what they look like this morning at week three - day four of veg.

Talk with all of you a bit later.

Have a beautiful and blessed Tuesday. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

13 Likes

Good Thursday afternoon everyone!!!

Today marks three weeks and five days of veg.

The plants are doing extremely well.

Tomorrow I’m going to feed them for the first time since transplanting them this past Monday.

This coming check I’m going to be buying another two COB light fixture.

I’m going to place one of them on each side of the larger Optic-6. This should give me the PAR numbers I was looking for. With that fixture in place I’ll be running 1100 watts from the wall.

Next Friday, Nov.17th I’m flipping them over to flower.

Here’s a couple of photos of them from this morning.

Everyone have a beautiful rest of your day.:slightly_smiling_face::+1::four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

@Alton66 hey my friend, they be looking good. How tall are they now? Are you still planning on scrogging all of them? My 3 in my big tent are crowding each other already in start of 3 week flower tomorrow Friday. Just worried. my tent is a 3x4x6 and yours is a 4x4x7 right? or is it bigger. cant remember for sure. You going to top or fim them before you flip them or did you do that already. Sheese, I think my mind is going. Doc sent me a new med for muscle spasms. Tried one and talk about being floored. I was out for the count for about 4 hours this afternoon. Cheap high at first…thought I had toked on a nice roll of mj. Then couchlock and out.

You are going to have a bunch of light on your ladies. I think I have close. True wattage is about 800 I think with the lights I have on the main grow, and then our challenge grow, likely only about 400 to 450 true wattage. Likely need to put one more light in there. And one more in the main tent. End of month for that though. but it will give me about 1050 true watts maybe in the main tent. Not the best or largest amount on my ladies but is okay. What you think?

Our challenge grow is going to be fairly close time wise. about 3 weeks time wise, well, no, yes…Oh heck…mind gone. going, gone, went. dang it. Lets see. my girls are in week one of flower in our tent. Only took them a bit less than a week to convert and on 14/10. Just wondering if I should put it to 12/12 ? Just worried about the clones in there though. At 14/10 it isnt bothering them any and they are growing okay with no problems. If I go 12/12 they might just go hermy on me. Just dont got anywhere I can put them to increase light, maybe put them under the batchroom light for a couple of hours every day.

1 Like

@cyberblast.

Hey buddy!!

The majority of the plants are approx 12 to 15 inches tall with the largest being approx . 18 inches.

I’m going to scrog all of them.
I’m going to place the plants to where I have enough room to manover under the net to do maintenance.

Your lights are definitely enough to give your plants some good canopy penetration and enough to get some good photon amounts reaching The foliage along the edges.

In my less than full knowledgeable opinion I would change to the tried and true 12/12 light cycle.

No guess work or wondering on that one my friend.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been on 24/0 since germination and the plants are doing very well.

One more week (the 17th) then I’ll flip them to 12/12.

Yes your right we’re close to one another on the timeline here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your tomatoes are looking fantastic!!!

Time to feed the plants and myself in that order so I’ll talk to you a little later. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

morning bro! You’re plants are looking great! You have an outstanding setup, a lot more environmental controls than what i’m running, but I live out in the woods, so i’m not concerned with odor control, etc., so I get a little bit of a break in that respect, lol!

2 Likes

@Alton66 Sorry I didnt asnwer ya here till now. Things been heckic here at home and then trying to keep a few convo’s going here. sheese. And if you look at our grow…I found a male. Hadnt popped yet, least I hope not. Though I had wanted a male initially, had made the decision not to go that route…yet. And then look. :crazy_face:

My new light caused me problems. The one I just got. Too dang hot for the tent. 300 would have been enough I think. Anyway, swapped it out and put a cooler one over the plant. My ogkush and sadly it got burnt. I am hoping it survives. Will see.

I did change to 12/12 and I think thats when the male plant went to town and grew balls. I pulled him this morning. NO choice really.

Four more days till you flip yours. Good luck. Cant wait to see how yours boom up.

Dont see how you figure on placing your plants when you scrog so you can get under em. When they get big its gonna be hard to even move in that tent. They really get big. Going to be fun hearing about your adventures in the jungle. :smile::rofl:

2 Likes

@brazosdave

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, odor control is a top priority for me.

Your lucky you live out in the woods.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I@cyberblast

Hi ya buddy!!

It’s been a bit hectic here as well so I totally understand.

A male!! Yikes!!

Yeah I understand you were wanting one.
I’m happy to hear you pulled it.:+1:

About your light, did you not have anymore vertical space to raise it?
Smart that you changed it for a lower wattage one.
Sorry to hear about your burnt plant. I bet you’ll nurse it back to health.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Yeah, about the flip schedule, I’m thinking I’m going to have to flip them earlier. I’m thinking tomorrow.

The reason is that the size of the plants are getting larger to the point that they are making me a little worried that even with scrogging I might run out of room.

The larger plant is really large!! I’ll talk a photo a little later today.

With scrogging I’m going to place three plants on one side of the tent and three on the other thus opening up a pathway for me to crawl in the middle to water and do trimming.

Yeah, it’s going to be interesting in that jungle!!LOL!!!

Talk with you in a bit.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

@cyberblast

Good evening everyone!!!
I hope everyone’s day was fantastic.

Today marks four weeks and two days of veg.

I really don’t want to flip the plants to 12/12 until Friday which makes an even five weeks of veg time but they are getting rather large and despite my plans to scrog , I just don’t want to run out of vertical space.

They’re in excellent health with no visible signs of stress or deficiencies so far.

Here’s a photo I took a few minutes ago.

I’m going to flip them tomorrow. I have a digital timer I’m going to use.

Tomorrow is also watering day. I’ll add some Re-Charge mycorrhizae to the water. The plants are getting thirstier.:smiley:

10 Likes

@cyberblast

Good evening everyone,

I watered the plants today with Re Charge mycorrhizae and cal/mag added.

I have also set the digital timer I have to turn off at 8:00 PM this evening and back on at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning.

It’s time for flower to begin.

Here goes noth’n ! :grinning:

8 Likes

Woo Hoo @Alton66 :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@Alton66 goody goody goody. Lets get some goodies going…:yum:

3 Likes

Yay, let’s!!!:smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Dude 10 gold stars :sparkles: for you i haven’t been on here for about week ten days and brother thay have grown so much at 1st was like there different plants till i looked properly so happy days man you be getting excited now ayy

2 Likes

@Caosred

Hey thank you buddy!!

Yeah, they are going absolutely crazy with growth.
I’m extremely happy about it.

On Saturday I’m going to install the scrog net and weave the largest plant into it.

Thanks again my friend!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

looking mucho awesome their bro! Reminded me I need to procure another digital timer, the one I have is in my flower room, I need one for my little bubble cloner/veg starter

2 Likes

@brazosdave

Thank you buddy!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1: