Please look and tell me I am right to flip these now

These are Wedding Cake from ILGM and the shrubby one in upper left is a Grape Ape bag seed. I really was going to give them until July 2 (they came up on 5/7) but I am thinking I can flip now. I can raise my light a bit more which will take a dif chain as I am at the limit now. Right now the tallest one is 15" (38 cm) from the light.

I appreciate the input!

2 Likes

You can flip them whenever with photos your the boss. Plus they will double in size during flower and there half as tall as the tent now.

3 Likes

You can probably lower your light too. I run my Mars about 8-10" above the canopy.

1 Like

So I guess I would continue to weave tops through the net?

Appreciate the input. I am SO excited as I have enjoyed every single day of this. Every day has been an incredible learning process. Everytime I think I messed them up they are okay. Even the three that needed coban to splint just bounced right back. The help on this site has been absolutely invaluable.

1 Like

Good to know. This is a MarsHydro TS3000 and a 3x4 tent. There are three to the right side in soft pots. I never in a million years expected all 7 to make it, having had no idea how successful I could do this. But I will say that I have done every single thing I can as much by the book as I can.

1 Like

Four at in the AutoPot system, of which I love.

Beautiful! They will be double that once u flip. Cant wait to see results

2 Likes

If u dont mind imma follow

1 Like

You have been doing a great job of asking questions and getting advice. So I’m not surprised at your success. Can’t wait to see that first harvest.

2 Likes

You have no idea how much that means to me.

1 Like

@KikiGee I’m using the TSL-2000 your gonna like the results.

1 Like

The rate its at now , u can expect some beautiful buds in return. Not too stretched from nodes or too unhealthy lookin or anything. A happy plant in veg will reward u by flower. And them fat stem will definitely be capable of producing fat dense buds

2 Likes

I have the ts1000 and ts 600 in a 2x3 and in veg only using the ts1000. I like these lights. Still have my old blurples i retired

2 Likes

We started with the T5 for seedlings and then a UFO light 150 watt. I quickly realized it was not going to be sufficient for any good result. I bought a whole set up with tent and equipment. Being a beginner having had no idea about anything but wanting LED lights. Looking back now I would have bought each element separately but it is a learning process. My husband would tease me about how many times a day I would check on them and my scrutiny of anything going on but he is proud of my hard work and he can’t wait to enjoy the results.

I currently have 3 setups and a extra light begging to get a home. How did I even get here lol

1 Like

Took me awhile to understand the watts per sq ft. My very first grow i bought 2 Chinese “600 watt” leds that was only 65 true watts then learned about lighting more and more from this forum. U need a certain amount of watts with ur total sq ft. Everything seems so confusing at first then all makes sense after more learning

1 Like

We all did the same to start. There’s enough cheap leds in storage from the forum members to open a store.

2 Likes

Hahaha I agree. I owe my current knowledge to this forum and of course my attempts

1 Like

We both are laughing because we can see that happening. Need a Gorilla grow tent with extension for sativas. Two or more tents mean we can cure in one tent and start the next grow. We have been planning on building a metal shop next spring and already planning to just put a grow room in one area so height not an issue.

My journey:

1. Buy seeds and plan for outside grow
  2. Realize our environment is simply going to make a good crop near impossible. Harsh high winds, insects from hell, 68 deg temp drop last Sept killed some our small trees
  3. Tent grow
  4. AutoPot system…

…is there a bottom to this hobby? Lol

1 Like

Never grown outdoors before but could see the good and bad with it.

2 Likes