Please look and diagnose

Okay here are the stats - 5 x 5 tent; Growers Choice E620 full spectrum led light; autopots with coco and perlite; Fox farm hydro nutes @ ½ strength; calmag @ full strength; water ph 6.38. These germinated on 6/12. Anesia Seeds Future #1. These leaves just started looking like this this morning.

1 Like

Canoeing leaves can be caused by watering issues, improper pH, or too much light. Do you know your runoff pH? That said, they look a little young to be having pH problems if you are not overfeeding. How close is your light to the canopy?

3 Likes

It is probably a little low maybe. It’s at 60% and is sitting about a foot from the plants

I would back off the light a bit and see how it goes. The plant should respond pretty quickly (24 to 48 hours at most.)

4 Likes

My husband just said it’s about 18 inches. (I have no spatial awareness)

… but we did wonder yesterday if we should raise them a bit

The nodes are pretty tight, which tells me that it is getting more than enough light. I would back it off to 3 feet or so if it is currently at 18 inches. You may have to raise it a bit more, but 3 feet is a good start to see how she responds.

It is a powerful light, so it’s possible to have heat issues as well, which can cause canoeing too.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try that!

The other thing is - I think our humidity is too low - it’s around 50%

50% is fine at this stage of growth.

1 Like

Okay! Cool thank you!