Please I need help with nutrients

Yeah I definitely get what you guys are all saying but like I said on another post and another for him they should be my first unofficial official inside grow I’m an outdoors guy I just can’t let this plants die it’s not in my soul to do so but also an Amana very very low budget

I just wanted to agree with @Myfriendis410 my first grow was with 450 Viparspectra . It actually did decent job growing 4 autos, at least that’s what I first thought. Buds looked great but were extremely airy not much weight. When I upgraded lights to led boards the difference was huge. Nice tight buds.

@Myfriendis410 what about one of these two lights

@Dickrick527
Hey buddy, The company who built the single Home Depot Bulb You purchased. Feit, is a big manufacturer that does offer way bigger and better quality lights. Go either to Home Depot web site and look up Feit led grow lts, or to Feits web page. You can order any of them and pick them up with no shipping at your local store. Like I said they do have way better. I’m on my very first and use that brand mostly. They’re doin what I need them to do and have been able to maintain a distance of as close as 2-3" 4-6" from plants, they put out hardly any hear, really impressed at that. I have to plants going, I just hit 3 months. Had a bug issue, past that now, in a 4x4x4x door x8 closet grow in 5 gal. Pots. I’m gonna have some issues with spacing. I’ve topped and fimed one . The other I began LST, fimmed and tipped. I’ve got Wpm in the back of my head worrying because they’re starting to touch, and again, I haven’t flipped!!! From wear I have read and learned, there really gonna bust out in flowering. I have 3 of they’re smaller 24" as side lights as well, I’m ok with these results but, I was recommended this light from a few people here on the blog. don’t let the weather numbers influence you, this is a really good light for the price. It’s advertised as a2000 watt. But the company is straight forward and it’s a true 450 if I’m not mistaking. It will be here for the next one I start, or if I can get some clones started. Anyway, good luck with it all. And I can tell you, you after on the best forum/Site on the net, people here are FANTASTIC and full of Knowledge that they are kind enough to pass on. :grin::v::+1::call_me_hand::100:

1 Like

@Dickrick527
And even better yet, check out the ilgm store and see what Mr Bergman has and recommend, and also the ilgm sponser/support list I think it’s called,at the end of the categories page.
@Dickrick527
It is in fact The ILGM Corporate Sponsers list.

Check out Horticulture Lighting Group and that’s what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital

I’m sorry, what’s the question? Sorry, been through 100 threads tonight. Still trying to figure out what light to keep in veg?

That was the original question but now I’m worried about the new growth brown tips and the fact that the leaves are curling down word like I said I bring them outside during the day when I can, i’m supplement the light with CFL‘s inside so I guess my question is why is the new growth tips brown why are the Fan leaves curling down

From seed to now about five weeks roughly

Oh that’s right. Like I said before, haven’t run across burnt tips on brand new growth. The plant overall looks in good shape. Keep an eye on the new growth the next couple days and see how they’re doing. New growth always looks funky at first.

Also I watered them last night and they seems to grow a little overnight. Tips still brown but the bad this is I only have a tds meter not a ph meter and I am jobless due to layoffs. So I’m f***** like chuck.

Is this a decent tds meter?

1 Like

It ought to do fine.

Is this pre flower??

@Dbpooper , @dbrn32, @AAA, @Myfriendis410, @BobbyDigital

1 Like

It’s a female pre flower yes.

Dang, that sucks! It’s gonna get 38 tomorrow and I can’t bring her inside she’s in a shed but that won’t do much!

If you cant get her inside and under 12/12 light, she’s a goner!

Yep pre flower. Wrap the pots if possible to try and keep the root zone warm.

He’s trying to keep her in veg until it warms up enough to plant outside

Yeah, but if it’s preflowering already I’ll just have to bring her in and keep her warm, or maby a space heater in the shed. I’ll try.