Please help, yellow leaves, drying with brown spots and spreading

I have 3 plants that the leaves are turning yellow and slowly dying, mostly at the bottom of the plants vut slowly spreading to upper fan leaves also, they have been recieving grow nutes, in bio bizz soil under 600watt hps light with 2 oscillating fans. I feed every 2-3 days once with nutes once without, they are one week into flower so too late to go.back now.
I also have 3 others in the same tent that have little no no symptoms, please help =-(

DSC_0047

1 Like

What are you feeding it? Fill out this support ticket if you don’t mind.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi thanks for the reply so promptly, here are some pictures, although not great quality. Report below =)

DSC_0047

• Strain; feminised white chronic-cream of the crop seeds.
  • Soil - biobizz
  • PH run off 6-6.5
  • Ionic grow nutrients, recommended strength 7ml per litre H2O-Soon to start ionic Bloom in a week or so.
  • Indoor
  • Light system-lumii 600watt Dual spec HPS
  • Humidity Day, 45-60 Night 40-55
    *temps Day-25-27celcius Night-19-22 celcius
  • Ventilation system; 5inch inline fan, run through a large charcoal filter, 2 clip on fans, oscillating.
  • No AC, or humidifier, dehumidifier ordered couple days ago
  • Co2; No
    3 other strains, blueberry twist, honey suckle, Icebreaker, relatively unnafected by same symptoms.

Thanks, any help would be really great, unsure if im letting my plants dry out to much betweeen feeds =-/

Your Ph is not accurate enough, 6.0 is too low and will lockout nutrients. If it’s 6.5 then you’re good, but you need to know the exact numbers. Get yourself a Ph meter. She looks hungry, so I would start those Bloom nutes.

1 Like

Hi raustin, thankyou, I only put them on to flower 2 days ago, should I still start bloom nutes? As from what ive read looks like nitrogen def/PH problems, I will order a digital ph reader as using liquid test atm.

Yeah, those liquid tests just aren’t accurate enough. There’s a big difference between 6.0 and 6.5, so a Ph meter will help.

In the meantime, start those Bloom nutes now along with the grow nutes, then gradually reduce grow nutes over the next two weeks, then stop them.

1 Like

Ahh ok, that was my next question, wether to ween the grow ones out or stop straight away, so time to order ph up as im out and digital ph reader, I will let you know how the ladies get on…thanks alot

I second @raustin. A pH between 6.0-6.5 is not an exact reading, plus that range is on the low end for soil.

Do a week or two of transitional nutes, then switch to bloom.

What is the optimal ph range for indoor soil grows? I’ve been staying @ 6.3. Just wanted to know so I don’t start having issues during flowering.

You want to stay between 6.3 and 6.8, with 6.5 being the sweet spot for soil.

2 Likes

Ok. I was confused. Thought ph levels were different if growing indoors. 6.5 is what I was using for outdoor grows.

1 Like

Nope, as long as we’re talking about soil they’re the same Ph.

2 Likes

In soil, 6.5 is the lowest the plant will uptake phosphorus.

Biobuzz is soil? I thought was ‘soilless’ like coco or promix? :man_facepalming:t5: Live n learn