Please help with leaf problem/ plant problems

Please help me.
This is my first time growing, I have four plants doing this. There is for sure bugs but my plants are yellowing and I haven’t watered because the soil I have is very dense and the meter says it’s at 10 in some areas and less in Others. So it makes me wonder if I should Aerate the soil. No one can seem to give me a good answer. That I have around me. I just want them to be healthy again. I will upload more recent pictures tomorrow to show how yellow my plant is.

1 Like

Good soil is a must. Add perlite, that’ll help. What’s the ph of water. How old is plant. Are you feeding. A lot of questions need answered before we determine what’s wrong

1 Like

The plant is 3 months old.
Idk which strain it is. I have 6 different ones. Amnesia haze. Bubba kusk. G.D.P. Big bud. Pure indica. Chocolope.

I haven’t watered in days because the water meter still says in some places 10 and others over 7. Nothing below much. I have fed threw leaves last week super thrive and pure grow. Then yesterday I gave them some humaric acid and some potassium and silica stuff. On there leaves and put sledge hammer in the ground. Oh also some ground fertilizer organic

I haven’t fed them nitrogen in a while Because of the water density and the wonders of if I should aerate the soil to help dry out the ground.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @hannah3
pleas fill out this support ticket the best you can. It will gives a better idea of what to do.
I would suggest not throwing stuff at it till u know what’s wrong. You could just make it more difficult to fix. My big question is, what is your ph?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

quote=“Sasquatch, post:4, topic:20664”]
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: N/a

Age from Sprout: 3.5 months

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: coco, chicken manure, mushroom composite, manure, that’s all I can remember that’s in it. I know there is more. Also some happy frog around the base.

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Idk. I just realize that the soil is at 9-10. And has been for at least 5 days. If not more.
Once a week, only because it holds water

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: n/a

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: n/a.

Indoor or Outdoor: outdoor

Light system, size and height from plants: n/a

Temps; Day, Night: 80 day, 65 night.

Humidity; Day, Night: n/a

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: no

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no

Co2; Yes, No: no.
[/quote]

3 Likes

You have a nice set up there @hannah3 Looks like you haven’t checked the ph of the water. Are you using any kind of fertilizer or are you just watering? ? Ph is very important to your plants In soil you should be watering with a ph between
6.2 - 6.8 any thing out side of that for too long can cause a nutrient look out. You have coco in your mix so Im not exactly sure if you ph soiuld be different or not. Let me tag a couple growers than my have a better idea. Heres a link to a inexpensive ph meter. Every grower should own one!
@Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62

https://www.amazon.com/VANTAKOOL-Resolution-Measurement-Household-Hydroponics/dp/B07BPQS3YP?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Mighty grow organics all natural plant food 4.3.4
Super thrive
Fish emulsion
Prow grow
Monterey humic acid 12
Monterey soluble silicate 0-0-8
Bush doctors sledgehammer

I just bought the last three two days ago and the mighty grow 5 days ago if not later. The super thrive and the prow gro and the fish emulsion is all I was using.

1 Like

What ratio is the soil to coco @hannah3? The ratio will be the determining factor what the ph should be.
Thanks for the tag @Sasquatch

2 Likes

@hannah3 Your nutes are fine … I think its a ph issue. @Covertgrower is asking how much coco is in your mix. is it 50/50 or 25/75? How much coco is in your mix will determine proper ph.
1 other quick question. what are you using for water source? city,well bottled etc

3 Likes

The hose. I live up in northern cal. My water comes from the lake near by. I ordered the ph tester you recommended it should be here Sunday. Idk the ratio. But I can find out with the person I got the soul from I believe

2 Likes

Idk yet. I will need to ask the supplier I got it in bulk.

2 Likes

Only one has a percentage. But I have both of these soils in here

1 Like

@hannah3 Percentages work. So what you need your PH at is a window of 6.2-6.5.
You’ll need to do a slurry test so you can find out what approximately the soil is to begin with. About 1 cup of soil, and about 1 cup of ph’ed water at 6.0. Mix together thoroughly and let sit for overnight or all day. That will give you some idea of where the soil ph is naturally.
Depending on the results,you may want to have your water at higher ph or a lower ph to adjust the soil as needed when you water and feed.

1 Like

Following. I am having a similar issue but my plants are in a bucket. I water with PH’d water at 6.6 - .6.8. Good luck!!

I did have a few hgot days when I came home and they were drooping and in need of water. I’m thinking this is the result of not enough water.

1 Like

So my water is is in the 7.05-7.23

If you are in soil it should be 6.3-6.8 6.5 preferably

How can I fix the water. Also. When I add the nutritional stuff does the water still need to be in the 6.

Yes. pH up and pH down can get from amazon or a hydro/gardening store. Always check your pH after u add nutes to the water