Feeding general hydroponics nutrients and cal mag. Growing ilgm autos in auto pots. Coco and perlite 50/50. Thanks!!!
I am terrible at diagnosing. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Missiles @imSICKkid
may be able to help. If it was mine. I would be guessing ph is off. I have to check my meter often as it will drift on me
Could be a PH issue…without knowing what your soil pH is we won’t know. You can do the run off check or a soil slurry ph check.
Aside from PH issue it looks like a Phosphorus deficiency to me.
I’m sure others tagged will assist with their assessments. The one thing also is how yellow the top fan leaves seem to be and that is throwing me off…
That is a good call: you can see the lack of heat tolerance/burning on some leaves. Light color indicates N deficiency too but less of a problem. How about filling out a Support Ticket so we know the particulars…
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Four different ilgm auto flowers.
- Method: Coco/perlite
- Vessels: Autopots
- PH of Water, 5.5-6.5 runoff 6.9 this am
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable no clue
- Light system 2 spyder farmer 4000
- G8led 900
- Temps; 75, not sure
- Humidity; 45 not sure
- Ventilation system; Yes, two 6 inch fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, all
- Co2; No
I would look to get your ph adjusted properly and a tds tester.
Check that with your pH levels …I shoot for 6.5/6.7 … I can’t find the other chart… This one’s isn’t my favorite but soak it up
Oops your coco…so you should be even lower…