Please help! vote to harvest or not!

@garrigan62 he was wondering if the buds in the first post where teady fir harvest theres a poll going half way down buddy have a good day my friend

Thats the problem. Someone closed some posts and couldnt find any pictures to vote on

sorry i deleted some because i posted doubles.

trics are still mostly clear eddie, thanks for the vote man!

2 Likes

They clearly need more time, about two weeks, Iā€™d say, but Iā€™d love to see some pics of the trichs to really get a better idea how much longer.

3 Likes

I guessed 2 weeks as well

1 Like

@Mickanooch Iā€™m late but here. (As always being on AKST) they still have some time left to go. I voted in the polls. Happy growing.

2 Likes

I am suspicious because there seem to be lots of bright green fans still. When itā€™s getting ready to harvest, the plant starts stealing nitrogen from the lower fans, then all the fans. So lots of them turn yellow. The white pistols all turn brown or red and curly. The trichomes are at least 20% amber, but we canā€™t really see them in the photos. So I would say itā€™s more like 3 weeks.

2 Likes

thanks man, yeah 3 weeks was my guess too. plant still looks like its got more to give!

1 Like

25 voters thanks ppl! i ask for help and i got it. you people are awsome!

3 Likes

None of us can bear the thought of seeing a bud taken before itā€™s time. :relaxed:

2 Likes

hahaha thats so true, you should ve seen me yesterday when i found out i was like (NO WAY! their not ready! im putting it on the forum if you dont believe me) lol

1 Like

They should believe you now. I think you got %100 in your favor.

1 Like

im no texan but yeeeehaaaaa!

Just tellemā€™ some of us have to wait a little longer too!

1 Like

3 weeks Iā€™d sayā€¦lots of white pistils needs more reddish brownā€¦ these will pack on some weight stillā€¦I wouldnā€™t harvest yetā€¦

1 Like

confucius says patience is a virtue! lol :wink:

1 Like

thanks willy, yeah they should fill out nice and look beautiful by then!

1 Like

Yes it is!! Itā€™s hard sometimes tho!!

1 Like

yeah heā€™ll be rock hard when he sees the bud in 3 weeks lol!

1 Like