Please help! vote to harvest or not!

Hahaha @Sasquatch

1 Like

ok ill get better pics in a day or so. to me all those white pistols indicates there gonna fatten up a fair bit. without considering trics lol would you agree on that?

2 Likes

To do all that work and have weak bud is not worth it. Wait. They look like they still have some swelling to do as well. From the looks of the set up it appears someone knows what they are doing. They got that far and canā€™t tell they arenā€™t ready yet? Looks like if they wait they are gonna have some nice bud there.

3 Likes

absolutely! They arenā€™t ready yet

3 Likes

thanks, they have had years of growing experience but never anything decent no strains the kind of ppl to say weeds weed if it dies bad luck so ive come along with my 2years and new strains, new ideas, feeding shedule and a loupe lol so there only starting to trust me that ive done research and i do have a fair idea about whats going on. i just needed to put it out to the community so you guys can back me up :grinning:

3 Likes

hey justgrowin if you could tag ppl to get more votes that would be great :+1:

@kabongster @BIGE @Oldstoner @dbrn32 @Hogmaster @Zombo @Smokin_ernie @Screwauger @Tylan @WillyJ

Folks can you all give you opinions on the above pictures and please vote
Thanks in advance Peeps :v: CB

7 Likes

@Happy_Pappy @raustin @neckNflu @garrigan62 @BIGE @Hogmaster @1BigFella those are some of the people who have really helped me here

5 Likes

Lol looks like @Countryboyjvd1971 beat me to some of the tags.

2 Likes

Let him harvest a limb or so if he wants to partake. Show him the evidence. Applied knowledge is power!

2 Likes

I tried to tag some of the members that have been around for a while @anon95385719 :wink:

your a legend mate!

2 Likes

Hahahaha only in my own mind brother :v:

3 Likes

thanks for that! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh ya, those buds will still swell some.

I voted 2 weeks, but I seen a plant that may go a little longer. Cookies kush I think it was.

1 Like

This Tread is s mess and should be cleaned.
I canā€™vt fine what you all are talking about

2 Likes

To harvest or not to harvest. That is the question.

1 Like

Shakespeare lol

1 Like

hi, i simplified the name is that what you mean by cleaned? while your here why not vote on whether and when to harvest.:grin:

I voted for 2 weeks just because you have to check the trichomes. I would go a week and check then most likely go another week. It will just depend on what you want for effects.

1 Like