Please help this customer

To the sky brother, to the sky :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
@BIGE

3 Likes

yessir @Ragnar, i’m excited about this grow because i’ve been in soil all my life…lol veggies and such…lol
i’m taking two different paths this next round soil and hydro bubble bucket and see how that works out…lol
maybe two hydro plants and the rest dirt!

1 Like

Yes yes, go for it , I also will doing few new approaches…( not hydro yet :joy:)
Happy times !
@BIGE

1 Like

all of the urgancy is about gone in my grow…
time to relax and enjoy!
hydro will be new but lucky me i have plenty of help here!

1 Like

Amen !
This forum is my pub where I go to communicate with people with same hobby or passion if you like…

1 Like

I love the aside about blood meal not being vegan friendly. What a laugh that is. Every plant in nature consumes the decomposing body parts of animals, so what’s the difference? Crazy.

I’m going to have to try this sometime.

3 Likes

I suppose bat guano IS vegan-friendly, because the bats are wild and collecting their guano doesn’t harm anything. Except for dung beetles!

Pretty silly: All carbon, oxygen, and nitrogen on Earth has probably been part of some animal at some time in the past. So vegans are not allowed to eat anything.

3 Likes

@Myfriends420

This sum’s it all up

“To me there’s nothing like the flavor of properly grown organic cannabis: the subtle flavors and aromas created when using Mother Earth is overwhelming to the senses when done properly.”

Will thumb

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410
That is funny, I actually planted one OG Kush straight into hole where I buried remains of butchered meat rabbits…
That plant was monster ! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello @garrigan62, the Pro-mix BX would that be the same as the Biobizz Light- mix medium it’s so much easier for me to get in my part off the world .?

@garrigan62, I use all organic products and i grow in organic soil I use a brand called Biobizz, they have to mediums one called Light-mix and the other called All-Mix, the first one is not to pre fertilised and so you can be more hands on if you have the time, the other is fertilised for up to 3 weeks before you add any off the Biobizz liquid nutrients you can use some additives from the start. I would love to use the subcools Hot-Mix could you tell me what you think please. :v:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: What do I do about weak stems?