Is this light burn or calcium deficiency. I did just up my PPMs a day or so ago so I’m thinking it is light burn but I want to be sure. If it is a defeciency I need to take other steps. It only appears near the top of the plant. Middle and bottom of the plant show no signs. Thank you!!
Chart below breaks down mobile vs immobile deficiencies. You say top of plant but those look like large fan leaves so those would be the older leaves nearer the bottom.
I would guess Cal/Mag but it would help to fill out the support ticket below so we can make a more education diagnosis. Ticket below:
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answers to your questions once hey have an idea of what you are doing.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Otigin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?