Please help, Sickly looking plant. I’m stumped

your ph of 6.5 is good. Is that your run off?
You can grow autos in 3 gallon pots or move up to the 5 gallon size. I am somewhat new, but i think these plants get the “bonsai” effect from being in smaller pots. I am just finishing a blubrry in a 2 gallon fabric pot![20200721_160547|375x500] (upload://txrZktzf0f8efUY4gVTa8V1QeYy.jpeg) I think you need to look at the strain you are growing and let the strain dictate the pot size. I dont want some giant sativa plant in a 1/2 gallon pot. But I approach things from a common sense point of view. Whats your watering schedule and how much are you giving them?

2 Likes

Sounds right but there are probably others on here who can give you more information. I’m still figuring out the Nute thing too.

1 Like

@patchman. Yea my runoffs were between 6.27 and 6.8. That was my high one and low one. The other four were closer to 6.5. Right now I’m giving about 4 cups to each plant about every 2 or 3 days. If I water much more than that I starting get descent amount of runoff and didn’t want too much runoff as I didn’t want to wash away soil nutes. I’m trying not to water on a schedule but more so when soil dries out and pots feel light. Which is about 2-3 days. Thanks again for the tips. FYI…your pics didn’t come thru on your post. Would love to see what ya have going. :+1: