Please Help! Should I toss it?

What could be the issue ?

Give it a drink. Use something to prop it up straight maybe it will.vounce back

1 Like

Looks like it got blown over

1 Like

She definitely doesn’t need a drink. The soil is plenty saturated. Maybe too much. Looks like the issue right now is the clear membrane is still attached preventing the cots to open up. Going to need to carefully remove that. As weird as it sounds, a drop of spit on it works well.

**edit: after a second look it appears the the cots have opened. You’ll need to get the light lower to stop the stretch and prop her up. She won’t need water for a very long time.

1 Like

I broke a baby one over like that last year . . . I added enough soil to the pot to cover the break and prop her up. A couple of days later you couldn’t tell she’d been in an accident

1 Like

Thank you all. I will add some support and hopefully that works. I will update you with the results. fingers crossed

While I have you all here. Are the rest of my plants looking happy ? or am I blowing this all up ?

1 Like

The one bent over is gone…its called dampening off. I think it’s a fungi which attacks the seedling and its fatal. I’ve had this happen a few times, mostly when not soaking beans in water with a lil peroxide but I’m now thinking its about the medium. Either way it sucks but yeah. RIP. The others look solid for the most part.

1 Like

The rest look good. I’d watch for them to keep stretching. If they get too leggy lower your lights and then luckily you didn’t fill pots all the way, can top them off some for support

2 Likes