Please help plant worrys

fibber do you know were i can get super thrive in uk

Yea mate any grow shop does it try (one stop grow shop)free delivery as well and yea itā€™s good to start weak with feed but they 9weeks old now mate were are you up north or down south

this is my auto at 5weeks I add super thrive to that

1 Like

up north ye i just got 5 Royal Gorilla Automatic ARE AUTO ANY GOOD WHAT YEILD LIKE ON THEM

and u do auto different to normal seeds is that right how should i be doing my auto any tips on watering and stuff

Youre ph needs to be between 6.3-6.5 for optimal nutrient intake. Anything in The 5s can cause a lockout and therefore cause problems with growth and things of that nature . Only hydro should have ph levels of 5.8 . I would try to let her dry out really well and then give her a drink of water phā€™d @ 6.5 and see if that helps !

1 Like

FYI: PH will drift after mixing solids into it. If you PHā€™d on, say, day 1 and then used those nutes for a week or more without re-checking, the PH will drift out of range. Gotta PH at the time of watering/feeding.

I was told to water daily in coco but I couldnā€™t see leaving the roots soaking in the media without drying out. This is what Iā€™ve done for years in both coco and peat. Iā€™ve gone 3 or 4 days between waterings.

1 Like

How mad I got 5 royal gorilla today autos canā€™t wait to get them in this is my first time with autos but Iā€™ve heard they like 12/12 18/6 but I have mine 24/0 light cycle and I over watered these on beginning then wen I dried them flushed with ph water then slowly watered them so every 2 days the coco was bone dry then Iā€™d water them till a bit came out the bottom then 2days later watered again you see they like a wet/dry cycle thatā€™s the best just donā€™t over do it wen they small if you need any help just fix a shout n Iā€™ll do wat I can but your right you learn all the time but just watch your plants coz they tell you if ours wrong. Iā€™m up north too.

fibber 34 / ye man speaking to somone from rqs they recon 18/6 get the best yeild they swear by it and someone sent me pics of doing it that way wanna she the yeild they get that what am doing

fibber how much this super thrive u put in mate

Thatā€™s wer my seeds are from and yea I had mine on 18/6for first 4weeks. And that super thrive is about 7 pound for a small bottle you only need one drop to a cup of water thatā€™s how good it is it helps the plant through stress and gives them over all vigour and strength itā€™s good stuff mate and another thing I use is nitrozyme I give it to the seedlings for the first week or 2 it makes the root zones crazy strong n healthy itā€™s about 10Ā£ for small bottle and you can also put it in spray bottle and spray plants once week or summet and I use the canna A/B and canna PK 13/14 for wen they start to flower it gives you massive buds heavy as well mate and thatā€™s wat I use and it works as good as any mate. All canna products work well together ther Dutch and are one of the best you canā€™t go wrong the super and that nitrazyme ainā€™t canna but they are the best for me they work every time.

ye i use pk 13/14 do u pk with autos mate best thing i have used is superbud its amazing stuff my last one was holy grail the buds were amazing hard and full crystal allso been using molasas 2 weeks b4 flush that amazing stuff as well (super bud i use in week 2 or 3 of flower really good stuff

ye i use pk 13/14 do u pk with autos mate best thing i have used is superbud its amazing stuff my last one was holy grail the buds were amazing hard and full crystal allso been using molasas 2 weeks b4 flush that amazing stuff as well (super bud i use in week 2 or 3 of flower really good stuff

Ye that molasis is good Iā€™ve seen the big bud but never used it and ye I used pk on these autos and wen I fed them it first day the next morning they had gone mad flower sites every wer and I heard some wer that canna now recommend giving it pk in smaller doses from flower right till the end wer before they used to recommend week 3/4 for 6 days only but even the label on the pk says you can feed right through flower so thatā€™s wat Iā€™m doing this time autos are new to me so this is all new water to me but so far so good but wat I like about autos is the fast turn around and they basically run on any light cycle so Iā€™ve got my fems on 18/6for veg and wen I flip to 12/12 for flower you got the autos in the same tent and you can have nearly 2crops of autos to one of feminised so you got best of both worlds and there really good to stagger so you could put 1 in every 2 weeks till your first one is done then you get a crop every 2 weeks you donā€™t need loads of plants at once mate you can keep it small but still get plenty out of it magic

ye man spot on this is superbud look it up amazing stuff mate s-l1600

i got told dont put autos on 12 12 u get shit yeild i dont know said keep them at 18 6 but i was thinking throwing them in me other big tent with others as well

Yes mate Iā€™ll be giving that a go for sure keep in touch and let me know how your getting on and I will you vicer Versa Iā€™ll b popping them gorilla tomorrow canā€™t wait. I and another thing about them autos is there bread from the northan hemisphere near Russia I think and up there they get 6 months of continuous daylight like Norway n that and itā€™s cold so them autos are really hard to kill Iā€™ve heard they can grow out side in just above freezing conditions so you can relax a bit with them they tough little things

ye man keep in touch thanks for u help mate

Like I said itā€™s in there genetics to grow under 24hour light in the wild so 18/6 is spot on but they can take 24/0 i was in Amsterdam in April and the lads there said they had banging result with 24 and some said 18/6 so itā€™s wat you prefare as itā€™s summer now as well 18/6is best keep temp down during day and wen it gets winter Iā€™ll prob do 24 but thatā€™s good thing with them digital bal I turn mine down to 250 during day and 600 boost at night n it keeps at 25 all the time

Heā€™s in coco. Ph 5.8-6.5. I found 6 works well

2 Likes

The stem there looks to be that of a very mature plant, but the rest of the plant doesnā€™t. Your plants donā€™t look bad, just small.

Those are fabric pots right? Take a look at bottom of them to see if roots are coming through and air pruning. If you have been giving too much water may have stunted root expansion, which could lead to small plants. You also need to be checking your ph/ppm in and out so you can have an idea of whatā€™s going on in root zone.