Please help ongoing problem

I’ve been having

this problem for a while now any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Most common causes of canoeing leaves are over watering, too much fertilizer, heat stress and wind burn. Without more information it’s hard to know which one it is. I’ll find a support ticket and copy and paste it. Fill in the info and I’m sure someone will be able to tell you what’s going on.

fill out this support ticket:
Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

3 Likes

:point_up_2: @PharmerFred this will help the community :love_you_gesture:

Support Ticket will be helpful.
I think that’s a virus. Something like Curly Beet Top or Tobacco Mosaic. My reasong is if it were heat then the effect would be more evenly presented on the plant. But I see distorted leaves above and below and next to ones that are ok. Same thing with a nutrient or pH problem. I could be wrong but it just looks like a disease more than a common environmental issue.

2 Likes

I’m set to watch because WTF! That’s pretty gnarly looking. Also agree with @Spiney_norman I’ve had heat related issues and nute burn and it wasn’t even close that poor girl.

Thanks gang. Heat was definitely an issue I have corrected and definitely could have been overwatered more than once. Gonna let the soil dry out real well and keep my heat down in the meantime. Crazy how well my other plants are doing. Genetics I guess

I think you may be right. Should I flush my soil before I let it dry out?

If they were mine I would remove them from the tent as the disease may be transmitted to healthy plants.
If other plants are doing ok then the environment is probably fine. Unless you have a fan blowing directly on them under high heat, I still think its a virus. Viruses are spread by insects chewing on one plant and then another thus transmitting the disease.

1 Like