Please Help (new issue in flower stage)

These are the two lambs breads that I have been working on. These leaves started curling. I am mediately reduced the light thinking that it is heat stress. They are getting plenty of water. I have given them a calcium treatment about a week ago. I water daily about a liter each. Does anybody know what is going on here?.

Pictures with white light? Can’t see anything in purple. Medium? Water pH? PPM?

1 Like

I’d agree with your first thought. The ‘taco leaves’ is usually heat related. How close are they to the light? They look tall.

I stayed off the forum for some time. Studied and wanted to share the results. I now, after 3 years of trial, error and research, grow acceptable, high potency medical cannabis.

Thank you for everyone’s patience and guidance on the forum. I’ll post more photos of my journey.

You will get bigger and fatter buds if you leave more fan leaves.
You removed the plants ability to feed and grow.
Defoliating is fine for health and airflow, but the plant produces food in the form of sugars in the fans that the flowers need to grow. Overall they look good otherwise.

1 Like

Fan leaves :maple_leaf: were depleted of all nutrients and trimmed off. Thanks for the heads up though :sunglasses:

1 Like