Please help, new grower

ca

n you help me please?:,

@Horus @Midwestnewbie continuing discussion from autopot thread.

2 Likes

@Horus you need to put the @ symbols to get someone’s attention if it’s not their thread. @Screwauger hope this helps. Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Looks like your soil is very wet. And you might also think about bigger pots. Let the soil dry out a bit before watering.

2 Likes

i am new and on the phone i cant write ,because i can’t see…i don’t understand why

day 8 ,i water them on day 6…

Make sure to have plenty of drainage as well looks like algae on top of soil. What are you needing help with?

2 Likes

what should i do?i have no idea

Thanks @dbrn32 you want me to clean up the other?

2 Likes

I will get it, thank you though.

@Horus I believe midwestnewbie is correct. Your pot looks a little damp. In most cases we will put some extra drainage holes in small pots like that. Also use small amounts of water at this stage.

Your plant also looks like may have too small of light or light is a little too far away as well.

5 Likes

Seedlings need very little water at this stage so only couple of teaspoons full should be plenty. Looks like you can lower your light a bit as they’re a bit leggy. I would suggest reading the guides on here to get familiar with this type of gardening. Read some journals about the strain your growing and see if this helps.

4 Likes

i oredered a new led,arrive tommorow,u til then i stay like this

3 Likes

By the way welcome to the forum. There are lots of very knowledgeable growers of all kinds here. Poke around read up and if you have questions don’t be afraid to ask as everyone here is very friendly! Good luck :four_leaf_clover:!

4 Likes

When u transplant them u can fill the dirt up some to minimize the amount of stem u have above ground.

3 Likes

Welcome, @Horus to the ILGM forum. Great people on this site + lots of helpful info in the guides and threads. Good luck!

3 Likes

Get a fan on lowest setting blowing some air across the the soil to keep the green mold or algie from spreading keep the fan far enough away to be a gentle breeze and not blowing your plant down side ways
Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Hello, I want to thank you for your help, I soon cleaned the land as much as I could and I mounted a small fan. This morning I changed the lights. So show the plants now, what should I do next? Thank you

@ThcinKC @Carpy @Killadruid @Midwestnewbie @dbrn32

3 Likes

Watch them grow hopefully!

Here is support ticket, if you fill this out it will let everyone know what you’re working with.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

3 Likes

What type of light did you put in there today? Things are looking better but you still may need to lower your lights a little. And the support ticket would tell the whole story.

2 Likes

Strain:SkunkXl seed feminized
Soil:Magic Plant 60% 40% Perlite Hydroponic
Sistem:4 AutopotXl Tank 47 ltr
Only water,nothing add yet,I let water 24h after i use
Nutrients:nothing yet
Indoor
Light:first cfl 4 pcs now Led Meizhi 600w
Temp Day 23 Celsius
Temp Night 21 Celsius
Humidity Day 50
Humidity Night 45
Ventilation I am using now a 6 inch fan and small clip one
Co2:i a tent in a room,18h window is open

3 Likes

I would put that light about 24 inches away from ur plants and move closer if they stretch. How far away do u have the lights?

3 Likes