Please help new and not sure if ready to harvest

2 Likes

Looking good. Probably about a month or more.

They’re all autos what about the one that’s got the dying leaves on should I go by the trichomes regardless some say pistols some say trichomes some say a bunch of s*** just don’t know which one to listen to

This. :arrow_up:

1 Like

The way to do it is to watch for when the majority of those white pistils start turning brown, and then start checking the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves. Once you start seeing a few amber ones, then I’d chop. It’s pretty hard to over ripen one.

1 Like

Ok cool what about splitting the stem a week or so before harvest

1 Like

No need. Wont help them. Just letem be themselves. Just me.

1 Like

If you’re not in a hurry give them a little more time to finish up. splitting the stem In my growing experience is a waste of time. Just my thoughts good luck.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

How many plants you got ? Maybe split the stem on one to see for yourself if it does anything ? Fun experiment

That is what I did to the one that was stunted. Gonna see how it turns out

Some of my trikes are starting to turn cloudy and most of my pistols are brown on a couple of my plants should I cut it now or should I wait a little while till everything turns milky and a little bit of brown and I understand that brown and milky have different effects I like both I just don’t want it to mess up or be too late or any bad thing happen