Please help me with my plant i dont know why my leafes are turning yellow

So what should i do ?

Block the light and try and keep the water temp below 75F, closer to 70F is possible. Maybe add more air with more air stones or air pumps?

Is your pH still 5.8? And what is your EC?

My ph is from 5.8 to 6.0 and i have a large airstone with an airpomp for a 1 and half galon water tank and i need to buy a meter to check the EC cus i just learned about that

Hi guys i have a question since this is my very first plant i dont know how im doing. So i was wondering if ya could tell how my plant looks and and sex is it. Thanks in advance

She looks nice, and she is appearing to look like a female with how bushy she is

Thanks! If you take a look at the first picture i posted it seems i did a pretty good job at reviving it since it was dying but thanks to all of you for some great tips i managed to get her back. Thanks a lot guys

Yea definatly a huge difference and that’s what we’ re here for, best of luck to you my friend I think my outside ones died, for first snowfall today and it’s supposed be 29 degrees 1.5 miles from where I live tonight and where my fellas are it’s probably gunna get down to about 20-24 degrees. It’s a bummer but I expected it being late in the season

She is a trooper she survived snow fall and 28 degree weather she’s cold but she made it

And made it through the first freeze

hi guys question from a fellow grower how is this plant doing and how until harvest time.? And also is it ok to spray the buds with a mix of bud booster and thc booster?

You don’t give us much info. How far along is your plant. If she is in her 6th week than its normal for her leaves to turn and fall off.
As for spraying your plants I’ll let latwood or MacG answer that for im not familiar with spraying nutrients onto plants.
I don’t t do that. I only. Mist them with wate sorry.

Will

I wouldn’t spray any thing on the buds and he is right as for information there’s not much provided and I also agree depending on strain by the 6th to 8th week the leaves will start dying off closer to the 6th week, as for more information MacG or some one with his experience level can help you further

Please help

How old is she?