Fading out too early, usually from a lack of nitrogen or ph issue locking out nitrogen. What are you feeding her? Ph?
That is actually a phosphorus def but like you said; low N values can cause a cascading chain of defs.
If you aren’t using bloom nutes with a jolt of P and K you should be. If you are already then double check your PH meter, up your nutrient load if meter is in range. Not knowing anything about your grow makes it troublesome to diagnose.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner