Please help me, right now they are under a small florescent light so not much heat

flowering

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

HELP, I am having all kids of problems,. I am growing indoor, right now they are under a small florescent light so not much heat. I have them in miracle-grow, potting soil I water with 6.0 PH and have not added nutrients. the leaves are withering. . This happened to my blue dream, Chrystal and now my WW.

Ph is low for soil raise ph to 6.5
Your ph range for soil is 6.3 -6.8 try to maintain soil ph in that range 6.5 being the sweet spot
You might want to transplant to bigger pots as well
Also that soil is a bit hot so no nutrients for a while
Remember with time release nutrients every time you water some is released
Happy growing :v:️CB
One last thing you should consider join us here on forum so we can help guide you to successful harvest :wink:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Please be complete in your answers. How are you measuring ph? Drops, strips or meter and what kind? Which MG soil? Pot size etc.

Just off the top of my head with what I see, 1 possible nut burn, mixed with a pH that is off. I would retransplant into somethING other than miracle grow, if you have no other option then I would flush the soil, alot of ph water. The potting mix you are in has time released nutrients that Mjj plants just don’t seem to like. You can save them they are pretty forgiving plants (as long as they are not auto flowers)

I grew several strains in Miracle Grow potting soil and they did fine. Just don’t add any nutes at all during vegetation and add some bloom nutes when they flower. I suspect your light is inadequate. It’s really hard to get enough from fluorescents for vegetating. Nearly impossible for flowering. They just are not dense enough. IE. a 3x3 tent needs 20 of the 23 watt CFLs, and they need a good white reflector above them.