Processing: IMG_20210825_131034.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20210825_131027.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20210825_131017.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20210825_131008.jpg…

600 w hps
Coco
Green gelato auto
Basement

A few strains in there but it’s starting to happen to others. I’ve raised the light. Then went out and bought a metal halide so see how we go.

On a seperate note. Will 18hrs in the room and 6 under a 3 headed £25 led. Or will 24hrs of said led be OK or will 18 in the room??

Thanks in advance. I know il get answers and correct ones too

Let the pictures finish upload before posting please. Ticket if you want the best help.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Origin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What type of lighting are you using? LED, HID, CFL? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your grow space? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey…

Indoor
Royal Queen seeds
5…8 6.2 ph
Can a a n b 2.5ml/l
Canna calmag 1ml/l
Coco coir
600 hps. Just changed to mh
20’c night 27 c day
Rh 60 to80
Dehumidifier on hand
5inch in 6 inch out
No co2
Handwatering.

All others are OK just noticing slight symptoms appearing. I think it c

Need pictures to be able to help…

First Post pal

Your photos didn’t load.

!

You didn’t upload, Pal.

You mean the ‘tacoing’ shape of the leaves? That is typically environmental/light stressing.

Either your temps are too high, humidity outta range, or ur lighting is too intense.

What kind of light are you running? And at what distance?

I ask because 27c isnt too too hot, and im guessing 60% humidity during lights on? Not bad.

27C is about 80F correct?

80% humidity overnight during flower however is a definite no no. So may wanna work on that before u get there.

Temps are fine, humidity is fine at this point. As purp said will need to be addressed in flower. What I’m seeing is underwatering and nitrogen toxicity from salt build up caused by underwatering.

In coco coir you should be completely soaking the pot daily at this point. Getting some run off from each plant. If you let it dry out too much you will have to do a painstakingly slow watering to rehydrate. As the water will end up channeling through. And youll be getting runoff with half the medium dry as a brick.

1 Like

Good point @Budz ! Missed the coco. Definitely wanna soak that medium til its dripping. Drench her roots and she’ll love u for it

1 Like