Please help me figure out what caused this

edit; picture contains personal information

Also, by the way, this is purple gmo and it’s in it’s flowering stage already, growing indoors

Is that a pic of one of the lower leaves? It is normal for lower leaves to wilt and fall off as the plant matures.

Photos of the whole plant will help us help you. A support ticket would be great too.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

2 Likes

edit: picture removed as it contained personal information. You may want to turn off ‘Locate’ when you take pictures…

1 Like

Purple gmo
Froggy soil and I add volcanic ash, worm castings, and bat guano
Liquid fertilizers are tiger bloom 2-8-4 and perpenator 0-2-4
Cloth buckets, 5 gallons
pH is 7 with the liquid fertilizers and some honey
From the liquid fertilizer perpenator there is a p 2 0 5 2.0% k 2 4.0% mg 0.5% s 1.0%, 1% combined sulfur derived from monopotassium phosphate, potassium sulfate, and magnesium sulfate.
Tiger Bloom fertilizer buds and blooms 2-8-4 nitrogen 2.0% 0.10% ammonical nitrate 1.90% phosphate p205 8.0% soluble potash K20 4.0% magnesium 0.5%, boron 0.02%, copper 0.05%, 0.05% chelated copper iron 0.12%, 0.12% chilated iron magnese 0.06%, 0.06% chelated magnese zinc 0.05%, 0.05% chelated zinc
Indoor grow tent
LED lights
Temps day, night
N /a
Humidity day / night
N/a
Ventilation system yes
Using a turbo fan (small)
CO2 n/a

Should be shooting for 6.5 with the water you feed when in soil. 6.5 provides the best balance of nutrient uptake. Here is a handy chart to show!

Also, you left your RH and Temp at N/a… Can we please get these numbers? It shows in your picture that something is at 97. I don’t know if thats 97% humidity or degrees…

Unfortunately I don’t know enough about FoxFarms fertilizers but I think you need more than just Tiger Bloom. Purpinator might be fine, but I have never heard of it. (Doesn’t mean it isn’t good!)

Google Photos

Google Photos

It is 97% humidity(on top), and 88 degrees temperature(on bottom)
Thanks for the advice about the nutrients.
Also I have spider mites most likely, we found some tiny insects crawling around the leaves