Please Help identifying for me

This my first time planting. I got Gold Leaf and White Widow seeds and planted them outdoor on 2/10/19. There are 1 gold leaf and 2 White Widows plants. After terminations I transplanted them in the pot when temp
Was too cold outside. When it was above 50’s at night, I put them in the ground. They are doing well but started to flower. What concern me most is they might be male or hermi. Please help me identify them.

Am I seeing those dreaded ‘balls’ on the forks of the branches? I looked at the other one I planted 6 weeks later, they don’t seem to have those ‘balls’. I order these from this site and they are supposed to be ‘female’. With what look like flowers o tip of branches makes me unsure it they are hermaphrodite.

All I’m seeing is lady parts . I think your good.

1 Like

I’m no expert, but I see no indication of “maleness” yet. Some of those “little balls” you are looking at appear to have pistils just starting to peak out… Watch them close, but TYPICALLY, the male parts will appear before the female parts… not sure about hermis… That may be dependent on when the stressor hits.

1 Like

@Ning this was my last hermie. No little hairs coming out and they smooth. No trich’s

4 Likes

Look like calyxes, not balls.
Are the plants autos?

2 Likes

They’re definitely not Male plants, and I don’t see any signs of herm either right now.

2 Likes

(Big sigh of relief!) Ah, thanks, guys. I was about to freak out. I bought female seeds (not auto) from ILGM. These two are White Widow. When I was transplanting them into gallon pots, the ‘organic garden soil’ I used got their roots partially rotted. After I planted them outdoor, they recover nicely. So I was freaking out that the stress might have caused them to turn hermi’s. Especially thank you, watt-sun. that’s very clear picture.
Note: I couldn’t post this reply right away because of my being ‘green’ here. Sorry for the delay. Really appreciate the help.

2 Likes