Please help...how long does she have to be ready?

@Caligurl @Eagles009 @SKORPION @outdooring
Hi guys, i’m sorry but i really would like to know your advice, im kind of lost right now, and i can’t really tell if the trichomes are ready or not . I hope these pictures are clear enough to tell, this is gonna be her 10 week! Thanks a lot for everything, guys, y’all ROCK! image|640x480 image image image image image image

4 Likes

No idea; that looks like sugar leaf pics. That is not representative of when to harvest. You need pictures of flower calyx.

How about an overall shot of the plant and one cola in white light. A few particulars too: strain, type, age, how long in flower. You know the deal.

1 Like

I agree with @Myfriendis410. I see some white hairs in a couple pics so pics as recommended would really be beneficial.

1 Like

Even on the sugar leaves I see lots of clear and almost no amber.
Is it 10 weeks from seed or 10 weeks in flower? Flower times listed by the breeders are very misleading. Only under near perfect conditions can you reach their flower times and that is from start of flower not overall plant age.

3 Likes

Agree with all above. Get pics of the actual buds themselves. Sugar leaves develop faster. Also a pic of the plant along will help as well

2 Likes

The aboves :point_up: got you covered

Pictures were clear enough. The fifth photo is where you want to be looking. Where the pistils are coming out of the calyx. This means I get to post some trichome pictures
Mostly cloudy with a few amber

This one has more clear so gave it a little more time

I cut this plant 5 days after these were taken

@beardless lol i was about to say “pictures more clear than that”?:thinking:
thanks a lot man, i didn’t know what part of the trichome to look at, but with the pictures u pots, those are more than enough to show me what i’m looking for
@Caligurl @outdooring i will upload pictures of the whole plant all together :grin:

10 weeks from seed

1 Like

Glad they helped.

1 Like

You count harvest from first flower not from seed. I have a chart I will upload when I get home

1 Like

I thought the AF are indicated as: weeks… from seed to harvest…

you are right with photoperiodic. there they only put the flowering time in weeks… but with autoflower they are from seed to harvest

2 Likes

yeah, mine is a Blueberry/ Big devil Auto and it sprouted on December 4 2020 . So should i feed her one last time with nutes (because i still haven’t gave her nutes from 10th week, i’m following the Fox Farm trio schedule) or should i start flushing nutes before its trichomes turn Amber for the next two following weeks?
I’m sorry if i’m asking a lot of questions but i wanna close this plants journey the right way! Blessings :potted_plant::+1:t3::cloud:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my blueberry autoflowers were sprouted November 24th and I’m still looking at three to four weeks before they are completely finished. They are on week 6 of flower and I went in planning on a minimum of 10 week flowering time. If you want the best flower, patience is the name of the game.

4 Likes

Let’s wait to see pics of the plant and a cola along with trichome shots of flower calyx. You may want to continue your nutrient regimen based on what I see.

1 Like

thanks man, your words have help me a lot! So probably i ma wat till the end of this month :smiley:

1 Like

so question, when the plant is ready, i mean, when the trichomes get cloudy, is that when i gotta start flushing the nuts out for the next coming two weeks? :thinking:

1 Like

It kinda depends on what the plant looks like. I want to see some indicators that it’s ready to harvest.

FYI I don’t usually look at trichomes any more: there are other things I look at. When you put up pictures I’ll explain.

1 Like

@beardless @outdooring @Caligurl @GoneFission @fast-grow hi guys, i just got these photos from her, could you tell me anything about it, please? :thinking: thanks

@fast-grow I had three blueberry autos in a grow. Sprout to harvest 88, 102, 108 days. The fast one was a rocket. It was the smallest but always ahead of her sisters.
@Alexcrow88 if you are 10 weeks / 70 days you have 3 - 4 weeks go. Not only by days but also looking at your plant. @Myfriendis410 said he would cover that aspect.

3 Likes