Please help for my yellow plants

My plants were nice and green till 3 days before. Now 17th day from seed. And leaves were going to be yellow so fast in 3 days. I started with cfl lights and 15th day I see some of lower leaves going to be yellow. And I thought it was lack of light, I changed system to 400 watt MH. Light is 110 cm over plants. And in 2 days all plants lower leaves turned yellow. Also sone of upper leaves turned yellow too. I thought it may be overwatering. But they are going really bad. I will upload pictures and maybe you can help. Light burn, overwatering, underwatering, need nutrition, ph problem?
Please help and save these plants… Thank you…

Strain; White Widow.
NA Soil in pots System type? No system just in wardrobe.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? NA. I didnt check ph.
What is strength of nutrient mix? No nutritient yet. Indoor
Light system, size? 400watt MH.
Temps; Day, Night: 27.5 celcius, 22 celcius.
Humidity; Day, Night 50, 60.
Ventilation system; Yes 10 cm diameter fan.

1 Like

All of are same… Can I heal them? I bought something for yellow leaves. It says 5 ml to 1 liter water. And spray to leaves for fast recovery. It can absorb from leaves immediately. I will try it tonight when I turn off lights. Or can I spray it while light is on. I dont want to harm leaves any more. % 1.65 nitrogen, % 1 fe, % 2.25 mg. (Spray solution formula)

1 Like

Ya might try going back to the cfl’s and see what happens. They look a bit crispy.

Ok I will try it now. And what about nitrogen Spray for leaves? Would it work? Can I spray under light or at dark period?

@Donaldj @Majiktoker Please can you help me? Can these plants survive?

Mine looked like that and it was Nitrogen deficiency, although mine where a bit older. So your spray should work. I gave mine a high dose of nutes and that stopped the yellowing. The yellow never went back to green so I just pulled the leaves.

2 Likes

Looks like nutrient deficiency

1 Like

You need to be checking your PH EVERY time you water. VERY important!

2 Likes

Agreed with maxheadroom looks like minor nitrogen deficiency

3 Likes

Either Nute burn if you just fed/or dificancy if you haven’t. or too close to your bulbs.

I had the same happen to my plants, not quite as bad. I never found out what it was, but just raised my light a bit and with my next water I gave it just water at 6.5. I did put seaweed extract in the water before the blotches, and it made then shoot up and almost touch my cfl. Hence I couldn’t tell if it was the seaweed or the heat.

The plant recovered fire, but the few leaves affected ended up getting the Chop once I seen new growth. The leave was ruining their beauty shots.

1 Like

Do your pots have some holes so they can drain out good? Just wondering. Looks like these good people got you covered

1 Like

Temps are pretty high too but I agree possible N deficiency

1 Like

What soil are you using?

1 Like

I am new member so yesterday my messages were limited. So I couldn’t answer. Thank you for all of your advices. Do you think that this plants will be good again?

@bryan Actually I checked old pictures and remember now that I changed light after yellowing started. And then it turned yellow faster in 2 days.

@MAXHeadRoom @Fever @Majiktoker @TheDuke Thank you. I am again with Cfls. I put them a bit higher. I sprayed yesterday night and tonight again. I also gave nutritions for plants with green leaves.

@Dr.DankThumb420 I also thought about it and made holes bigger 2 days ago when I just saw this yellowing start. And a bit water came from bottom. May it be about it too? Now holes are bigger and drainage is good after watering with nutritions.

@Donaldj I use again cfls and temp lowered to 23 celcius now.

@TokersHaven Just ready soil and torf mix. I dont know details. I am just beginner.

@Rugar89 I am beginner. Do I need to check Ph of water which I use for watering? Or ph of water coming under pot after watering? Or soil ph? I was using bottled water and ph is 7.4. Is it too high?

2 Likes

Yes they should be fine and soil ph should be 6.8

1 Like

@Majiktoker Thank you. I will check it and try to stabilize at 6.8. And they are in 5 liter pots now but I want to repot them to 10 liters or more. Do you think that I must wait till they are strong again and then repot? Or will they be healthier faster if I repot them with more quality soil mix for green leave plants in bigger pots?

1 Like

If it were me id wait until the problem was fixed so she doesn’t take on to much stress at once being young

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue, my girls have been in veg for about 8 weeks and my lower vegetation is starting to yellow. What should I do ? Add CalMag?

1 Like

@pmaster3 Your plants are really nice and big. But that yellow leaves are just like mine. Some of them are nearly same. Same problem i think.