Please help first grow

Pipe cleaners work well

Lol
I actually just realized this was a different post
Yesterday someone had the same issue and I thought it was the same my bad ….

I had asked that person if they are growing under trees because this looks similar to the spots on tree leaves

No worries
I’d just noticed the OP was getting no answer other than maybe bugs

While you are on you know anything about slurry tests?

If so meet me here

Curious about numbers I’m going to get in 20 minutes or so when my slurry settles

Not under or actually near trees…I’m in Huntsville Ontario and can’t find captain jacks. Could I spray with neem oil?

1 Like

If there’s no buds, yesterday there’s bud don’t spray on bud ? But you might still have bugs

I haven’t tried doing a slurry test
But was actually just reading about how it’s done yesterday .
Thinking of trying it

@Cannabian is in Canada an grows inna greenhouse (kinda outdoors) it could be that capt. jacks is not available in Canada. Maybe he knows of an alteritive.

Eeesh …I wouldn’t have thought that …
Maybe the ones from like an art store …the only pipe cleaners I own have like metal spikes all over them …
I used a plastic bread tie
The bud site never wilted …it was actually a little smushed …the little leaves around the buds …
After a little while I went and checked and the leaves were perked back up no wilting …I think it’s good …that’s what I get for being greedy and trying to open up those bud sites a little …I probably shouldn’t have let it grow so wildly lol

I use teflon tape to repair injured branches

That bottom right branch was ripped completely out of the trunk leaving a gaping hole. I shoved it back in and rapped it. Then used a wire above to carry the weight while it heals

3 Likes

thank you

Have to catch me up on what this is about…lol

1 Like

As long as the cambium is intact it will likely be just fine, maybe place a tie from middle of the branch bach to the main stock for additional support?

Did that too. It’s a main branch that has a lot of weight too it so I gave it extra support. The plant never skipped a beat. I use teflon tape because it stretches as the plant grows.

1 Like

@Rudyx has what everyone thinks is a bug problem; brown spots on leaves; and want him to use capt. jacks on it. He is in Canada and can’t find it, I thought you being in Canada and kinda growing outside (they are) that you might know what is avaliable there.

)

1 Like

@Rudyx Check this out, maybe it’s what your plants have

1 Like

Thank you…but how depressing would that be!!

1 Like

That looks suspiciously like a magnesium deficiency. Perhaps some epsom salts applied on the soil surface and scratched in for a couple waterings?
I mean that is if you cant identify any pests? Magnesium is a very common deficiency with cannabis because it washes out of soil quite easily with successive waterings.

1 Like

Oh this! Yeah, not entirely sure ? Could be bug damage? Could be leaf blight or septoria. You need to do a process of elimination. If you cant find evidence of bugs then remove effected leaves and wait to see if it continues. If you see more and still no bugs, then you need to match the necrotic spots with a search online to best determine the problem. I can honestly say, that dark brown necrosis has never been an issue for me, so Im not going to be much help beyond this.

1 Like